Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mates that look like footballers(This time it works!!!)

HaHa I can upload jpegs...victory!!!

Comments

• Options
    kind of i guess but not sure...
  • Options
    more of a skinny david baddiel / nassa hussian type
  • Options
    The mate at the bottom does look a lot like that bloke who used to play for West Ham.
  • Options
    which one's the mate ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]which one's the mate ?

The one in the red top obviously. Not sure who the other guy plays for.
  • Options
    I have been likened to Steve Nicoll, Perry Groves, Hayden Foxe, Paul Scholes, Jim Leighton, Dave Kitson, Nicky Butt, Stephen Quinn, can anyone guess the connection!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I have been likened to Steve Nicoll, Perry Groves, Hayden Foxe, Paul Scholes, Jim Leighton, Dave Kitson, Nicky Butt, Stephen Quinn, can anyone guess the connection!

Are you a complete c##t?

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I have been likened to Steve Nicoll, Perry Groves, Hayden Foxe, Paul Scholes, Jim Leighton, Dave Kitson, Nicky Butt, Stephen Quinn, can anyone guess the connection!

Are you in girls aloud?
  • Options

Do they all like a smoke?
  • Options
    beards has to have something to do with beards
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know Perry Groves says dude allot?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]

Are you in girls aloud?

Almost right but Hayden Foxe drinks Lager, not "Real Ale"
    I think its, they all drink in The Bugle ;-)