Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

At 5pm tomorrow.

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
We could be off the bottom!

Comments

• Options
    I was just thinking that, come on you Reds :0)
  • Options
    positive Big.. like it..

• Options
    or rooted to it (ducks for cover)
  • Options
    Come on Charlton. Hats off to those going tomorrow - give it everything you can. Wish I was going.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]or rooted to it (ducks for cover)

Neil - Behave!
  • Options
    Those were the days, big flag, enough fans to pull it around, three points in the bag, jumpers for goalposts.

I think that is Rothko in the shades, Irish Kev in the light shirt and Dutch Mark in the shorts and Crispy in the home shirt (whatever happened to Chrispy, used to post on here a lot)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Those were the days, big flag, enough fans to pull it around, three points in the bag, jumpers for goalposts.[/quote]

Can hear the theme from the old Hovis adverts playing in my head... ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Those were the days, big flag, enough fans to pull it around, three points in the bag, jumpers for goalposts.

Can hear the theme from the old Hovis adverts playing in my head... ;-)

You Dvorak!
  • Options

????
  • Options
    That's the trouble with TV people. Can do a few flash things with PCs and pictures but no basic education.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]We could be off the bottom!

Stupid boy pike.
  • Options
    the slow movement of Antonín Dvořák's Symphony No. 9 rearranged for brass will always be a master piece H.
    Antonín Leopold Dvořák September 8, 1841 – May 1, 1904) was a Czech composer of Romantic music, who employed the idioms and melodies of the folk music of Moravia and his native Bohemia. His works include operas, symphonic, choral and chamber music. His best-known works include his New World Symphony (particularly the slow movement), as well as his Slavonic Dances, American String Quartet, and Cello Concerto in B minor.

I have been to the hill in doreset where that ad was filmed..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]the slow movement of Antonín Dvořák's Symphony No. 9 rearranged for brass will always be a master piece H.
    Antonín Leopold Dvořák September 8, 1841 – May 1, 1904) was a Czech composer of Romantic music, who employed the idioms and melodies of the folk music of Moravia and his native Bohemia. His works include operas, symphonic, choral and chamber music. His best-known works include his New World Symphony (particularly the slow movement), as well as his Slavonic Dances, American String Quartet, and Cello Concerto in B minor.

I have been to the hill in doreset where that ad was filmed..

So you can use wikipedia but what is the connection? ; - )
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    how you mean H? that music was udes on the hovis advert which is laways played when people hark back to better times..
    its also a type of keyboard.
  • Options
    Come on Charlton.....................

Can we take the Hales flag to Derby
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Come on Charlton.....................

Can we take the Hales flag to Derby

Don't see why not
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Those were the days, big flag, enough fans to pull it around, three points in the bag, jumpers for goalposts.

I think that is Rothko in the shades, Irish Kev in the light shirt and Dutch Mark in the shorts and Crispy in the home shirt (whatever happened to Chrispy, used to post on here a lot)

"Crispy" now goes to "Big school" (university) in Southampton, he was last home at Christmas.
  • Options
    might be easier/more practical to take the old one assuming we can find it in the lock up
  • Options
    Hmm not bad For the one on the right Yes on the left for her figure Yes - oh wait they are both CAFC fans too so defo yes.

OH WRONG THREAD Sorry ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is this a would ya??
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    the one on the left is jonjo's sister
  • Options
    she's a bit easier on the eye than our new superstar!
  • Options
    I think that they may be related to two of our members (Uncle and Jon Jo) so it may be better to show some discretion when making comments or maybe not make any at all.

Love and Unity
  • Options
    At 5pm tomorrow, i hpe to be more sober than i am at 5pm today !!

goodnight
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I think that they may be related to two of our members (Uncle and Jon Jo) so it may be better to show some discretion when making comments or maybe not make any at all.

Love and Unity

Yeah, you're BANNED Dazzler ....!

;o)
  • Options
    Christano ronaldo's sisters Real:

Jonjo's is much nicer.
  • Options
    Wayne rooneys sister:

;-)
  • Options
    Would Ya ..... ?

Or isn't it borderline enough .... ?

;o)
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Jeezuz adam you could have warned us...just spat a mouthful of rather nice red over me laptop.

It's the socks that do it for me. Not just socks but novelty socks...