Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would Ya - (For Girls.....)

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]I think Tanya is lovely looking and doesn't have a massive backside, so if I were a bloke I would say yes. Jane would be a no though!

What? she has the turning capacity of the QE2, with that arse, big boned as they call it.

my god.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Mark Hudson or George Eads from CSI Vegas?? or both??

:o)[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_407199 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]csi_george_eads_240.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

On second glance, I reckon Mick McCarthy's head is less bent!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]tanya from eastenders is hardly borderline!

She is to me, wouldn't call her stunning and she has a fat arse.

You're crazy, she's stunning.

She's average at best... And a no from me! Maybe in her no Angels days but not now...
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]I think Tanya is lovely looking and doesn't have a massive backside, so if I were a bloke I would say yes. Jane would be a no though!

What? she has the turning capacity of the QE2, with that arse, big boned as they call it.

Not having met you, I can't be certain, but I bet her backside is no bigger than yours!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]What you doing tonight Wilma ?

Watching Eastenders :-)
  • Options
    Jane should get a level of sympathy vote as she is cast alongside ian beale.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]She's average at best... And a no from me! Maybe in her no Angels days but not now...

Standards isnt something I take very seriously with regards to woman, ask anyone who went to Blackpool last year ;-)
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]

Not having met you, I can't be certain, but I bet her backside is no bigger than yours!

MIne is very pert I'll have you know, she looks like David Whyte
  • Options

Agreed.
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]

You're crazy, she's stunning.

You must be either blind or you've been drinking. Someone like Megan Fox or Cheryl Cole is stunning, a fat bird from Eastenders is not!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

You must be either blind or you've been drinking. Someone like Megan Fox or Cheryl Cole is stunning, a fat bird from Eastenders is not!

talking likeness - who would play you in a film about your life? i'm completely intreigued!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got to agree with Wilma here. No to all 3. Hudson cos of his palarse connection (yes i am that fickle), that geez from that yank show looks like Max Headroom & that thing from 'stenders is just plain ugly. Dont ask me to comment on any girlies on there either as i dont do soaps & quite frankly am disapointed at the amount of geezers on here who clearly do!
  • Options
    I'm not on here, LittleSis

;o)