Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Programmes

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
I hope the moderators don't object to me posting this here!

Is anyone interested in buying Charlton programmes from me? I have hundreds of them going back to 69/70 and up to 2006. I'm really looking at selling the lot rather than one or two to make someones collection up.

Comments

• Options
    been tried before on here mate. To be honest you will struggle to give them away.
  • Options
    If you've got any early handbooks, books or badges then I'm interested. Send me a whisper

BTW who else got a Cardiff programme?
  • Options
    not sure if its worth owt but my dad gave me a sunderland v leeds united fa cup final programme in mint condition in a wrapper and untouched, was the bob stoke final in 1973, when they were the under dogs, my dad said if i ever needed to i could try and sell it any ideas if it would be worth owt?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]not sure if its worth owt but my dad gave me a sunderland v leeds united fa cup final programme in mint condition in a wrapper and untouched, was the bob stoke final in 1973, when they were the under dogs, my dad said if i ever needed to i could try and sell it any ideas if it would be worth owt?

£15 if in mint condition
  • Options
    bloody hell that all?? will keep it int he drawer fro my son so when hes 28 it might be worth at least £19... he he
  • Options
    I have loads of fa cup final programmes all in mint condition and thought they were worth bundles until i looked on e-bay. Need to be pre war or just after to be of any value ,after all for most finals there would be a print run of some 100k.