Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton extend Soares loan deal

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/tn/sport.cfm?id=6671&headline=Charlton%20extend%20Soares%20loan%20deal

Comments

• Options
    Good good
  • Options
    Very good news.
  • Options
    But he's a LOAN player, the devils child, the cause of all our problems and his prescence might upset Moo2.

How can anyone be pleased he's staying : - )
  • Options
    Because he's a GOOD loan player.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]But he's a LOAN player, the devils child, the cause of all our problems and his prescence might upset Moo2.

I concur

Unbelieveable we've extended him,I just don't understand he may well be 10 time the players we currently own but he's a loan players, the route of all evil and all our problems, no heart, doesn't know what Charlton is all about, played for the scum, BLAH BAH BLAH
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]Because he's a GOOD loan player.

Exactly. Compare him to the likes of Cook and Gillespie. No one has a problem with good players on loan, it was the sh*t/unfit/passed it players taking places that we didn't like.
  • Options
    I hope he stays until the end of the season at least.

I don't think it can be denied now that a few of the most recent players to arrive have definitely improved the squad (not that that was difficult LOL).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]But he's a LOAN player, the devils child, the cause of all our problems and his prescence might upset Moo2.

If he has the respect of the squad then it doesnt matter if he is a loan player or signed, maybe a few of the other loan players didnt fall into that category???

Very happy to see him stay..:-))
  • Options
    We need to remember that he can be recalled in 24hrs as part of the deal.
  • Options
    Cheers for the dampner Ressie ;o) lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: reserves[/cite]We need to remember that he can be recalled in 24hrs as part of the deal.

I hate these 24 hour recall deals, imagine we get our selves in contention thursday before end of the season we need points against Norwich at home, Parkinsella sets the team up,only to have two calls - Coppell and Pullis, sorry Phil we've got an injury crisis we want him back!!!!
  • Options
    we can extend his loan for a further month after this extension so he'll be missing for the last two (derby away norwich home)
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]we can extend his loan for a further month after this extension so he'll be missing for the last two (derby away norwich home)

I think we have to do the best we can with what we have, when we have it.
    So if Soares has to miss the last 2 (vital?) matches, so be it.

People may ridicule me, but we have some very good midfield players presently not in the team, that can step in one way or another ...... players like Jonjo, ZZ, Ambrose, Sam and Semedo - Wright may be ready, too.

Let's hope Soares can play a massive part while we do have him.
  • Options
    I for one am very pleased that he has signed for another month. I would have him any day over Ambrose. I can see him getting a goal tomorrow! He is playing for his career