Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

EVER HAD SOMETHING YOU TREASURED CHUCKED OUT......

2»

Comments

• Options
    Cheers, NSU.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Cheers, NSU.

Honestly Oggy no offence taken - it's hard to understand unless you are or have gone through individual cases.

I must admit if something is worth saving then fight all the way but when it's a lost cause best to leave things as they are, saves on stress and arguements.

:o)
  • Options
    My Mum gave away my childhood stamp collection - there were hundreds of stamps most of little value but some more valuable. One was worth over £100 on its own.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]My Mum gave away my childhood stamp collection - there were hundreds of stamps most of little value but some more valuable. One was worth over £100 on its own.

Having known you for longer than I care to remember, I cannot bring a vision of you collecting stamps to mind!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]My Mum gave away my childhood stamp collection - there were hundreds of stamps most of little value but some more valuable. One was worth over £100 on its own.

Having known you for longer than I care to remember, I cannot bring a vision of you collecting stamps to mind!!

It was when I was about 3 foot and wearing shorts - I haven't always been an overweight beer monster ...........
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    3 foot... F**k me, you must have been young!
  • Options
    I had a self made tape of all the news reel of our fight for The Valley, clean up day, town hall meetings etc.
    I featured in some of them especially in Woolwich Town Hall when we were finally given the go ahead to return.

My wife taped over it :-(
  • Options
    Me mum threw away all newspapers I bought the day JFK was assasinated. Regret also selling the last Busby Babes programme aagainst Arsenal in 1958. However I still have Charlton club souvenir booklet for the 1947 Cup Final. Another treasured possession is Crystal Palace v Real Madrid friendly with signatures of Di Stefano Puskas, Gento and Santamaria.