Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THIEVING SCUM...

Comments

• Options
    You forgot Andrew Mills GH
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]The police don't seem to want to investigate......

The truth is they are scared of them. It's as simple as that.

I'm sure your right. It reminds me of the song by Offenbach

The Bold Gendarmes

We're public guardians, bold but wary,
    And of ourselves, we take good care,
    To risk our precious lives, we're chary,
    When danger looms, we're never there
    But when we meet some helpless woman,
    Or little boys that do no harm

We run them in, We run them in,
    We show them, we're the bold gendarmes,
    We show them, we're the bold gendarmes!

Sometimes our duty's extra mural,
    And butterflies we love to chase
    We like to gambol in things rural,
    Commune with nature, face to face,
    But to our beats then back returning,
    Refreshed by nature's holy charms,

If gentlemen will make a riot
    And punch each other's heads at night
    We're quite disposed to keep it quiet,
    Provided that they make it right,
    But if they do not see it
    And give us our proper terms,

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]i tend to blame liberals , lefties commies, Ken Livingston, the labour party and the police
    never EVER been wrong yet.

The fundamental difference between the left and the right is that lefties think with an open mind. The righties don't. Hence why you think you've "never EVER been wrong yet".

Chinua Achebe once said "Travellers with closed minds can tell us little except about themselves."
  • Options
    Sorry cant let that one go Chunes......What a load of lefty bollox ! Nice sound bite though...try ringing up Gordon, he can do with your help !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]dont talk to me about theiving bstds if i had my way i would bring in genetic castration for theives as well as peados and murderes,

after i had chopped off one arm or pulled out an eye

thats it

first time you get caught theiving out comes 1 eye

2nd time off with an arm

3rd time off with your balls

4th time thrown in a dungeon and not fed or released.

sorry to hear about your misfortune mate

Errrr...right aghem...well thanks nla for that very well thought out post!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: soapy_jones[/cite]Sorry cant let that one go Chunes......What a load of lefty bollox !

Well I didn't expect any righties to read it with an open mind ;)
  • Options
    Not sure why some people still seem to think the current Labour Government are "lefties"? They're further to the right than the Tories.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]Not sure why some people still seem to think the current Labour Government are "lefties"? They're further to the right than the Tories.

Spot on Czech...spot on!
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Dont worry yourselves on my part luvvies.... I am old enough to have suffered through proper "leftie" AND "rightie" governments in this country and the situation of "who is left and who is right" must be mightily confusing for our under educated younger population today, IF they are intelligent enough to consider they have an option at all that is. Its all a depressing sameness today and if it had'nt been drummed into me to vote from a very early age, I dont think I would bother now either. Anyway just like a couple of "lefties" to immediately claim the moral high ground and wave the "open mind" card..... Back to CAFC and PiKies, we are down and they are a bunch of nasty fuckers ! Now. Back to my neo conservative narrow minded little Engerland world, I have asylum seekers to burn you know.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: soapy_jones[/cite]Dont worry yourselves on my part luvvies.... I am old enough to have suffered through proper "leftie" AND "rightie" governments in this country and the situation of "who is left and who is right" must be mightily confusing for our under educated younger population today, IF they are intelligent enough to consider they have an option at all that is. Its all a depressing sameness today and if it had'nt been drummed into me to vote from a very early age, I dont think I would bother now either. Anyway just like a couple of "lefties" to immediately claim the moral high ground and wave the "open mind" card..... Back to CAFC and PiKies, we are down and they are a bunch of nasty fuckers ! Now. Back to my neo conservative narrow minded little Engerland world, I have asylum seekers to burn you know.

Agree 100% soapy...I'm certain anyone under the age of let's say 40ish hasn't a clue re the really distinctive differences there were between the political parties....you can't put a fag paper between them nowadays.All wankers I'm afraid to say.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: soapy_jones[/cite]Dont worry yourselves on my part luvvies.... I am old enough to have suffered through proper "leftie" AND "rightie" governments in this country and the situation of "who is left and who is right" must be mightily confusing for our under educated younger population today, IF they are intelligent enough to consider they have an option at all that is. Its all a depressing sameness today and if it had'nt been drummed into me to vote from a very early age, I dont think I would bother now either. Anyway just like a couple of "lefties" to immediately claim the moral high ground and wave the "open mind" card..... Back to CAFC and PiKies, we are down and they are a bunch of nasty fuckers ! Now. Back to my neo conservative narrow minded little Engerland world, I have asylum seekers to burn you know.

Agree 100% soapy...I'm certain anyone under the age of let's say 40ish hasn't a clue re the really distinctive differences there were between the political parties....you can't put a fag paper between them nowadays.All wankers I'm afraid to say.

Well I'm 22 and just wrote 6000 words for a Britain in the 20th Century module on the rise of the Labour party and all that jazz, so I'd like to think I know at least a tiny bit about it.
  • Options
    And I am open minded enough to agree that you know a tiny bit about it as well Chunes....;0)
  • Options
    Haha. Cheers!
  • Options
    Pikies
  • Options
    Yep backed up by leftie students who havt been anywhere or done f**kall.
  • Options
    Bibble Said:

The police said I can get forensics done but they would have to charge me to tow the vehicle and then a storage fee would apply, or I could waive further investigation (forensics) and recover the car myself.

What!!!! That's incredible, so now UK subjects have to pay extra to get the police to investigate a crime properly?
    I thought they were supposed to be public servants for christs sake!

You should write to your MP and demand an explanation for the OB not doing the job they have already been paid for.

I am one of Goonerhaters lefty liberal types, but after thinking with my open mind,I agree all pikeys/travellers are scum.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Yep backed up by leftie students who havt been anywhere or done f**kall.

What's backed up? How do you know where I've been or what I've done? Nice response in that it doesn't make any sense.
  • Options
    As I said, try being in the same area where they inhabit and try having an open mind then!!
  • Options
    soundsas

that is my policy how dare you even consider the fact i hadnt thought it through,

it took a whole minute to get to that, far longer than any government policy we have had in ages fact

all criminality jail for ever

whoops now what jail shall i go to
  • Options
    Algarve "What!!!! That's incredible, so now UK subjects have to pay extra to get the police to investigate a crime properly?
    I thought they were supposed to be public servants for christs sake!

You should write to your MP and demand an explanation for the OB not doing the job they have already been paid for. "

They said I can reclaim the expense through my insurance, however as I am not claiming on my insurance I recovered it myself.

Which begs another question - By charging the insurance companies to recover the vehicles are the Police instrumental in pushing up the cost of car insurance?......Hmmm let me think for a minute, at least £100 to recover a car, how many cars get nicked each day?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry Chunes didnt know i was addressing you. However hope this makes more sence.

All leftieStudenttypes,theLabour,Party,PCmake excusesfor nuff respect init shitsumbags, should be shot---then burned---then all their ashes swept into a pile on Blackheath with a sign on it "HUMAN RIGHTS THAT YOU F**CKERS" .

hope that makes my feelings a tad clearer on the subject
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    ... Riiight. Well actually your thoughts were already quite clear but thanks for the well-thought out response.
  • Options
    GH whats the difference between a leftie and a rightie student?
  • Options
    Mr Hater I'll take this one old chap if you dont mind......

Aparantley "leftie students" burn at 4000 degrees kelvin at the mere mention of Mrs T

On the other hand "rightie students" will eventually go on to squander vast amounts of other peoples money in the money markets....but admire and worship the ground that Mrs T shat on.

Pikies on the other hand should be either decapitated before crucifixtion or given leave to deficate on and despoil beauty spots around the south of Engerland at the expense of the tax payer depending on wether you dress to the left or right of course.

Now another huge glass of red methinks !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Yep backed up by leftie students who havt been anywhere or done f**kall.

But... I think pikeys are scum who should be burned alive too...
  • Options
    D'ya like dags?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: soapy_jones[/cite]Mr Hater I'll take this one old chap if you dont mind......

Aparantley "leftie students" burn at 4000 degrees kelvin at the mere mention of Mrs T

On the other hand "rightie students" will eventually go on to squander vast amounts of other peoples money in the money markets....but admire and worship the ground that Mrs T shat on.

Pikies on the other hand should be either decapitated before crucifixtion or given leave to deficate on and despoil beauty spots around the south of Engerland at the expense of the tax payer depending on wether you dress to the left or right of course.

Now another huge glass of red methinks !

Don't actually mind the Iron Lady. Nor am I big on some of the effects of the human rights act. But I don't let some red-topped newspaper's bold hyperbole and blatantly falsified stories fire me up to the point where I've got steam coming out of my head.

As I said, open-minded. :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]D'ya like dags?

A quality, quality performance from Mr. Pitt in that one.
  • Options
    "The rabbit's gonna get f***ed..."

"What Proper f***ed"