Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I Object

To the "Brand new word thread". Its not brand new !!!! How will we know when there really is a brand new word thread if the brand new word thread is not brand new ?? Just tell me !

Comments

• Options
    i invented a new word, Findable.. family say its not a word and not in the dictionary so cliaming that as a new word. its context would be, "Leave the keys somewhere nice and findable love when you go out love" so you avoid the 2 hour search of 12 handbags 15 coats and all the draws upstairs when the missus goes out..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]i invented a new word,Findable.. family say its not a word and not in the dictionary so cliaming that as a new word. its context would be, "Leave the keys somewhere nice and findable love when you go out love" so you avoid the 2 hour search of 12 handbags 15 coats and all the draws upstairs when the missus goes out..
    Looks like you have invented two new words.
  • Options
    So should the new word thread consist only of entirely new words that no-one has heard of before, such as findable?