Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ten Plymouth fans arrested

...in 'unusual' circumstances.

Certainly do things differently down there !

TEN Plymouth Argyle fans were arrested at a West Country station after a First Class carriage was "trashed", forcing police to intercept the train.
Officers swooped on Taunton train station after reports of a large group, stripped to their underwear, causing havoc on the London Paddington to Plymouth service.
Police say the ten, who were travelling back to the region after Argyle's 2–0 defeat at Charlton Athletic, were arrested for a variety of public order offences, including criminal damage and being drunk and disorderly.
Nine units from Avon and Somerset Constabulary, including a police dog handler, were sent to the station just before 9pm on Saturday, along with British Transport Police.
The 340 passengers on board were delayed by around 20 minutes as the group were hauled off the train and handcuffed on the platform.
Seven were taken to Taunton police station and three to Bridgwater.
A police spokesman said an investigation had been launched into the incident amid suggestions of indecent exposure.
He said the onboard guard had radioed British Transport Police, demanding help with a "rowdy" group who had begun throwing beer around the First Class carriage, at the rear of the train.
The spokesman said: "We got a call that there were rowdy Plymouth fans that were drunk on the train.
"They trashed the coach on the train and had thrown beer everywhere.
"They had been throwing beer all over the carriage and were stripped down to their under-clothes.
"The arrest was done very quickly as the officers were waiting for the service to arrive."
A British Transport Police spokesman said officers had been called to photograph the damage caused to the carriage.
He said: "We're still obtaining statements, but there was some damage to the train.
"There are suggestions there was an element of indecent exposure."
Ten people were interviewed and later bailed to return to Taunton

Comments

• Options
    Oggy lives with some strange people
  • Options
    A cautionary tale to sheep everywhere !
  • Options
    Getting nicked in your pants though !!

I can imagine there's the potential to be quite a fall out from that !
  • Options
    Did they get in the police's faces when arrested?

If so, y-front up to the police - its silly.
  • Options
    oggy and the wife swapping crew at it again ;-)
  • Options
    sounds like a cock and ball story to me
  • Options
    The Plymouth Brethren have always been odd.
  • Options
    I heard they were inspecting all the bruises from the beatings and stampings they got from our stewards.
  • Options
    Very serious offence down there, getting arrested in your pants.

They could end up on Skid Row
  • Options
    At first the police were offended by the bare arses but later a spokesman said they were over the moon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    is this what they call a flash mob?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Getting nicked in your pants though !!

I can imagine there's the potential to be quite a fall out from that !

Let's hope none of them did a 'Randy Andy'
  • Options
    From Plymouth Evening Herald:
    "Its a public train for goodness sake. What's the problem? Worst things happen at sea. I used to travel back from London regularly on a National Express coach and quite often there would be young adults at the back having group sex."
    Marion, Mutley
    And people complain when the Covered End starts on Addams Family?