Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henri Lloyd Kuwait

Henri lloyd just opened their first shop in Kuwait this week.

It in the Avenues shopping mall which is about 5 times the size of bluewater and has everything.

Anyway took a look in there yesterday, every item was on sale (usual practice here) and the prices seemed pretty good (polo shirts 22kd = GBP 51).

The jackets looked good value.

it will be interesting to see how well they do here, i doubt it will have a huge following as i cant see the locals wearing the jumpers, but the polo shirts and jeans should sell well.

At least for the bigger man, it gives me somewhere else to shop as opposed to Gant.

Comments

• Options
    Henri Lloyd sizes are tiny
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: All_Thaid_Up[/cite]Henri lloyd just opened their first shop in Kuwait this week.

It in the Avenues shopping mall which is about 5 times the size of bluewater and has everything.

Anyway took a look in there yesterday, every item was on sale (usual practice here) and the prices seemed pretty good (polo shirts 22kd = GBP 51).

The jackets looked good value.

it will be interesting to see how well they do here, i doubt it will have a huge following as i cant see the locals wearing the jumpers, but the polo shirts and jeans should sell well.

At least for the bigger man, it gives me somewhere else to shop as opposed to Gant.

Thanks for sharing that. I might buy a burger tomorrow from MacDonalds if you're interested.
  • Options
    LOL