Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southampton to go into Administration on Monday

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
Will lose 10 points this season.

Comments

• Options
    how do you know?
  • Options
    TBH I think we can overtake Soton anyway. So we just need 2 others??!!!!
  • Options
    There does not appear to be any real info on that claim, seems like it could be a red herring!
  • Options
    http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=23768&page=1#Item_0

each week that goes on this will come up, esp if they don't start pickin up wins
  • Options
    Talking to a chap at the game, swears he knows!

Cant say more than that!!
  • Options
    Quite frankly I don't want any club to go under, regardless of our position.

Maybe Palace though. :0)
  • Options
    Same as we are meant to have gone in administration every week for the last three months.
  • Options
    this rumour surfaced last weekend on Wyn Grants Blog and it was supposed to have happend last monday. It did'nt

Don't hold your breath
  • Options
    Looking at the 606 Southampton site there does not appear to be any mention of this so I suspect its not about to happen.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Looking at the 606 Southampton site there does not appear to be any mention of this so I suspect its not about to happen.

must be true then!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't want to see them go into it. Although it has been on the cards for the last few years.

Would much rather catch them by winning games than them having to have a points deduction.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Doesn't affect us greatly whether they do or don't, as we'll still need the same number of points to get out of this mess.