Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

if you love The Sopranos, check this out

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
www.vimeo.com/2998698

Comments

• Options
    If you like this kind of series, then have a look at Underbelly.....seriously excellent
  • Options
    I managed to download all of Underbelly last year - fantastic show. However, I heard that apparently the sale of the series on DVD was pulled due to an on-going court case involving one of the characters.
  • Options
    Dont think so mate....it wasnt allowed to be sold in Victoria due to Tony Mokbel's ongoing court case. Great piece of TV. I've got a copy and I bought my son a copy at Xmas....I told him about the series, and when he got it for Xmas, he couldnt stop watching it. I also put him onto Deadwood and he has now watched two complete series in the last couple of week's.

A new series of Underbelly started this week according to my son...its a kind of prequel, sounds like its going to be excellent
  • Options
    I enjoyed Underbelly though a bit like the Sopranos , and things like Brotherhood it can get repetitive.

TV Star of the moment: GenKill.
  • Options
    Never heard of underbelly before thanks for that, will check it out.

Generation kill is absolutely superb, to follow the wire up with that - those writers can do no wrong.
  • Options
    Underbelly is based on true events in Melbourne......great tv.
    Thanks for the heads up on Generation Kill...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BrightonAddick[/cite]Never heard of underbelly before thanks for that, will check it out.

Generation kill is absolutely superb, to follow the wire up with that - those writers can do no wrong.
    :nod:

Have you watched The Corner? I've Sky Plussed it but not looked at it yet - saving it for a time I can back to back a few episodes. I'm guessing it will be of the same high standard.
  • Options
    Again, thanks for that I'll check it out, loved the Soprano's and I'm currnetly watching The Wire, nearly finished series 2. If you havn't watched it, you must give it a go, the first episode drags a little, but stick with it, it's a must see.
  • Options
    Agreed about Gen Kill, loved the wire think i may actually like this mor even if it is only 7 episodess long. Love the random songs they sing in the Hummer, cracks me up every time. I will have to check out Underbelly, great taste in tv on this thread
  • Options
    THe Wire starts tonight on BBC 2 quality viewing stick with it