Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

‘Zizi’ returns to first-team fold

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
http://www.gravesendreporter.co.uk/content/Charlton_Football_Club/story.aspx?brand=GVSROnline&category=CharltonFootball&tBrand=GVSROnline&tCategory=CharltonFootball&itemid=WeED12%20Feb%202009%2015%3A47%3A01%3A993

Comments

• Options
    Bexley are you on speed today?
  • Options
    ABOUT BLEEDING TIME
  • Options
    if we'd had zheng for the last few months we wouldn't be bottom of the league, imho.

Keeping tom soares for a bit longer would be a result as well.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Team should be
    GK
    Elliott

RB
    CB
    CB
    LB
    Mouts-Ward-Hudson-Basey

RM----CM
    CM
    LM
    Soares-Spring-Racon-Sam

RF----LF
    Dickson-Kandol
  • Options
    Haven't heard whether Jonjo's gonna be fit or even part of the matchday squad. Uncle, over to you .... ? ;o)

Elliott,

Murt2 Ward Huds Youga:

Soares Bailey/Racon Spring Sam

Dicko Candle

Subs: Randolph/Weaver, Basey, Holland, Racon/Bailey, Burton/Fleets?

We need Sam to run at the defence although Soares can do that too.

The rest of the midfield made up of a tight 3 CM's (a la Curbs) including Bailey providing he doesn't try to do everybody elses job at the same time (!)

And Youga, simply because Basey's lack of pace gets horribly exposed at fullback.
  • Options
    and Youga's lack of defending nous/wavering concentration makes up for Basey's lack of pace?

Give me defenders who defend please....dont care who they are as long as they can bloody defend.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]and Youga's lack of defending nous/wavering concentration makes up for Basey's lack of pace?

Give me defenders who defend please....dont care who they are as long as they can bloody defend.

Agreed - defenders who can defend, strikers who can strike, wingers who wing, and midfielders who..mid, err, well you get the drift. Throw that in with a manager who can manage and voila.
  • Options
    Trouble is, people have unrealistically high expectations.

I ask you, expecting a Manager to be able to manage .......
    We're not Arsenal or Man Utd, you know.

;o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]and Youga's lack of defending nous/wavering concentration makes up for Basey's lack of pace?

[b]Give me defenders who defend please....dont care who they are as long as they can bloody defend[/b].[/quote]

Agreed - defenders who can defend, strikers who can strike, wingers who wing, and midfielders who..mid, err, well you get the drift. Throw that in with a manager who can manage and voila.[/quote]

MrOneLung......Football must seem so easy for you ;0)