Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Attaching jpegs

edited February 2009 in Troubleshooting
Can somebody tell me how to attach a jpeg using a mac? Doesn't seem to work.

Comments

• Well I just tried, click browse down below the text field, my jpg was on the desktop, clicked on it and voila!
  • Is that supposed to be MCS? He won't be happy! ;-p
  • [cite]Posted By: wickford[/cite]Well I just tried, click browse down below the text field, my jpg was on the desktop, clicked on it and voila![div id=Attachments_403191 class=Attachments][ul][div]18112008075.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Nope, hasn't worked. It keeps coming back with an error message saying it can't find my discussion?
    I know it should be simple, but I can't see what's wrong.
  • Just thought Id try again, I had a problem adding jpegs the other day....
  • Obviously works.....keep trying mate....
  • love that shirt!
  • two things, ensure there is some form of text in the text box (a full stop will do) and make sure it isn't too big.
  • Hey, Wickford ...... Skinners are one of the small breweries round my way, down here in sunny Cornwall, me loverrrrrrrrrr!

Others Skinners beers readily available: Betty Stoggs, Heligan Honey, Keel Over, Cornish Knockers, etc

Damn! Off topic again ..... hey-ho!

;o)
  • I recognised the brewery, not the ale! Think they used to serve it in the Cobweb in Boscastle.
    I sent it to my son the other day, not of that persuasion but deffo that colouring!
    These things always put him in a good mood ;-)
  • TELTEL
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]love that shirt!

There is another from this stable....worn by the ressies I believe.....I'll try and get a photo...Lee over in Perth wore it to the Perth massive gathering of Addicks Downunder...a black version

But this is even better...lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Wow is that your car

I LOVE IT!
  • The car is crap....the plate isnt bad though