Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shelvey

Desperately want him to stay, but he will be off & when he does move, how much can we realistically expect to get for him?

£750K + add-ons + sell-on?

Just think we are in a position where we are going to get shafted by all & sundry.

Comments

• Options
    We'll not get shafted by anyone. We've done that ourselves...
  • Options
    When's his 17th Birthday?
  • Options
    27th
  • Options
    You want him to stay, but you've decided already that he isn't LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]You want him to stay, but you've decided already that he isn't LOL

Sorry, not with you. I want him to stay & play for Charlton for the next 15 years. We are skint, he is our best youngster by a mile & a bigger club will come & take him off our hands for the square root of.
  • Options
    Is he injured at the moment or just not good enough to get into our best XI?
  • Options
    I don't get why we have to invent a hypothetical situation and then analyse it to death...?

It's no more relevant at the moment than wondering if Deon Burton will be offered a new contract in 2 years time.
  • Options
    JONJO IS INJURED - Ankle done in training...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I don't get why we have to invent a hypothetical situation and then analyse it to death...?

It's no more relevant at the moment than wondering if Deon Burton will be offered a new contract in 2 years time.

You're right. I'd rather discuss hemorrhoids.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]JONJO IS INJURED - Ankle done in training...

Maybe Kins clattered into him so he couldn't pass a medical at another club... ;0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I don't get why we have to invent a hypothetical situation and then analyse it to death...?

You're right. I'd rather discuss hemorrhoids.

LOL!

Right, bunches of grapes .......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BBClaus[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]JONJO IS INJURED - Ankle done in training...

Maybe Kins clattered into him so he couldn't pass a medical at another club... ;0)

Jonjo is actually suspended for not wearing the club cardigan.

Kins mentioned it at the Bromley meeting the other night.
    We were sworn to secrecy.

Oh, well the cat's well and truly out of the bag now .....

;o).
  • Options
    dont our stars generally get injured just before they leave?

:))