Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England game tonight ITV coverage..

Can't say I'm impressed, freesat said this was available in HD (bit surprising since its an away game)

Anyhow silly old me sets it to record in HD an lo and behold it fails.

I caught the coverage someway into the second half, can't make out the players numbers let alone their faces.

:)

Comments

• Options
    Pictures are awful on my new telly.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    You love ITV though don't you Chirpy? ;o)
  • Options
    Don't worry Razil, been a very dull game of football. Men against boys really, with Spain plahying all the football, but without really doing that much damage.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]You love ITV though don't you Chirpy? ;o)

Lol!

Typical ITV we're losing 2 nil now.
  • Options
    yes looking very much on the backfoot, mind you I can't really tell who is playing for us..saw beckham terry wright philips, cole, crouch, so far,
  • Options
    Super ball by Beckham, good effort from C Cole, great clear off the line....
  • Options
    So how'd it all go apart from the result? "Stuck" in Florida at the mo, as bad as the reports make it out to be?
  • Options
    Pictures came from TVE, Spanish TV. They haven't got HD yet, in fact the picture wasn't even in 16:9 ratio, plain old 4:3. If you watch La Liga on Sky you will notice how poor the pictures are generally.

You can't blame ITV for that one.
  • Options
    Did remind me of a Saturday night La Liga game. Very poor TV work from the Spanish.

Kept doing a player camesque thing whilst attacks were going on at the other end. Couldn't get into the game due to the picture.
  • Options
    Can't believe no one mentioned that they missed another goal (even thouigh Spain's effort was disallowed : -)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Can't believe no one mentioned that they missed another goal (even thouigh Spain's effort was disallowed : -)
    To be fair, it was not their pictures, it was Spanish TV's.
  • Options
    they put it out as HD on the ep guide through freesat so yes I can blame them, it was never going to be was it..
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I see that even though ITV have the game on live tonight which should finish just after 10pm, they're back on less than 1 hour later for an hour of highlights from 11-12. Who does their scheduling?!
  • Options
    Anyone remember how to put itv onto HD thru Sky ?
  • Options
    Isn't it just through your red button at kick off?
  • Options
    go to the options tab on the very top menu , click on that then click on the add channels bit then enter these details

H
    2/3

once entered press the yellow button to scan then highlight 10510 and press the yellow button to store followed by select.

now anytime you want to watch the ITV HD channel if the football is on just go to the other channels bit and click on 10510 to watch the channel.
  • Options
    Thank you BFP.
  • Options
    sounds a tad illegal to me ;)
  • Options
    Working perfectly.
  • Options
    Absolutely gushing here watching Becks ping the ball about, the man is like a puppet master today. I know the oppo is shit but boy is he an absolute class act. His Range of passing is totally amazing. I really want him to score now, that would make me moist!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Absolutely gushing here watching Becks ping the ball about, the man is like a puppet master today. I know the oppo is shit but boy is he an absolute class act. His Range of passing is totally amazing. I really want him to score now, that would make me moist!!

Absolutely agree 100%. With time on the ball he is as good as passer as there is.
  • Options
    I love Becks, he is awesome, loved it if he'd have scored! My bird is asleep on the sofa and i reckon i'd of looped around the room and woke her if he would of banged one in. He is king.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I love Becks, he is awesome, loved it if he'd have scored! My bird is asleep on the sofa and i reckon i'd of looped around the room and woke her if he would of banged one in. He is king.

amen to that ols

beckham a truely great england player
  • Options
    Andorra have to be without doubt the worst side i've ever seen. Did they have a shot? Did Green have more than about 3 touches of the ball. 5-5-0 formation. That said England are ruthless under Capello and a win is a win. Surprised he took Rooney off though as he was odds on to get his hat trick.
  • Options
    Cheers for that BFP , worked prefectly
  • Options
    I had 7-0 @ 10s I am not happy with a certain P.Crouch.

Could have litetrally been about 12/13
  • Options
    you could really notice the difference between normal and the HD picture last night!
  • Options
    Can anyone use that - got high def tv but just a normal sky box.
  • Options
    you need to have an HD sky box plus the new menu software
  • Options
    Thanks again BFP.
    Made the game worthwhile.