Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Talking of Prince Harry - Chelsy Davy...

edited February 2009 in Not Sports Related
...the ex of Prince Harry is joining my law firm in the summer as a trainee. Something tells me she's going to have a LOT of IT problems...

Comments

• Options
    lol

Enjoy that Medders - She is a definate would ya!
  • Options
    just goes to show its not what you know... or am i being mean. Tho i doubt very much she won her contract due to her royal connections.
  • Options
    Rough as old boots. Wouldnt touch that with someone elses!
  • Options
    Bloody hell, she looks like she's not slept for a week!
  • Options
    Looks more like she's been 'powdering her nose'.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]just goes to show its not what you know... or am i being mean. Tho i doubt very much she won her contract due to her royal connections.

Really can't imagine this place giving her a contract due to her connections...
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Who do you work for Medders must be a major place, esp if an ex partner of royalty wants to join you.
  • Options
    Would ya?

03L_18_Chelsy_243x328.jpg
  • Options
    Yep in that pic or my one - she's had the prince now let the pauper have a go!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Would ya?

03L_18_Chelsy_243x328.jpg

shows what a bit of slap and a visit to the hairdressers can do !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No, not with someone called Chelsea no matter how she spells it.
  • Options
    Are you all mad? She's more orange than Tangoman.
  • Options
    First pic wasnt very flattering, second pic she looks like she has been to the same parlour as tango man......not my cup of tea.......I'll have to let her down gently :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Who do you work for Medders must be a major place, esp if an ex partner of royalty wants to join you.

Allen & Overy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Who do you work for Medders must be a major place, esp if an ex partner of royalty wants to join you.

Allen & Overy
    How long you been there? Got a mate who used to work for A&O...
  • Options
    My better half works for Herbert Smith as an I.S. Trainer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]

Allen & Overy

Four long years!
  • Options
    Is Irish Ian still there?
  • Options
    Well, they needed to up their celeb status after the Dad of Emma "Harry Potter's Hermione" Watson left. Don't normally look twice at any non-OxBridge candidates. Oh, and they made their name by advising the Royal Family in the Edward whatever abdication so it may have helped that she was doing the ginger one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]Well, they needed to up their celeb status after the Dad of Emma "Harry Potter's Hermione" Watson left. Don't normally look twice at any non-OxBridge candidates. Oh, and they made their name by advising the Royal Family in the Edward whatever abdication so it may have helped that she was doing the ginger one.

Indeed they did with firm founder George Allen’s role as advisor to King Edward VIII during the abdication crisis of 1936...

Can't imagine that would help the ex of a royal get a trainee seat though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Are you all mad? She's more orange than Tangoman.
    But as I said
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]she's had the prince now let the pauper have a go!

;o)
  • Options
    her father's connections i reckon.

Tho she did to her Christmas Vac at Farrers and you dont get more royal than that!
  • Options

Allen & Overy

Four long years!

Sounds like you've been enjoying it then :o)
  • Options
    They are also chummy with Charles - visited the old building a few times - so I'm sure he put a good word in!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]

Allen & Overy

Four long years!

Sounds like you've been enjoying it then :o)

Hmmmmm, nuff said!