Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another Loan Player's Views

WSSWSS
edited February 2009 in General Charlton
Lets see if Wardy gets any "Murty-like-stick".

;-)

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=33757&newstype=p

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Lets see if Wardy gets any "Murty-like-stick".

;-)

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=33757&newstype=p

"Nothing about wanting to get back in our side. No loyalty to us, get rid of him" signed A. Wolves Fan.
  • Options
    mentions palARSE too much for me!!!!
  • Options
    weird that all these Loanees talk more about the problems we face and want us out of it more than our own
  • Options
    It says on there that he is 30. When he signed, everything I read said he was 34. More O/S spin? ;0)

Obviously Ward was drawn out of the hat to do the now obligatory ''we can stay up, this squad has enough ability, we're all committed, let's pull together'' interview.
  • Options
    Bunch of cynics.

He's made a decent start, commanding in the air and determined in the tackle.
    And he's shown on the park that he wants it more than some of our permanent players.

He might even bring the best out of Hudson, somebody's got to.
  • Options
    I think 99.9% would agree Ward at centre-back is preferable to playing a midfielder there!!!
  • Options
    But has he ever seen a grown man naked?
  • Options
    BBClaus, I couldn't agree with you more. It'll be Tresor Kandol next week after we've been humped by Plymouth.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]But has he ever seen a grown man naked?[/quote]

Why, have you ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited February 2009
    you know I have ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who dat then ?
    Ledge ?
  • Options
    Big Tom on the door!
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    erm random there DA9 and MOG,
    [cite]Posted By: Wardy Ward[/cite]Charlton is a massive club. The situation we find ourselves in at the moment is not where we want to be, so we have to dig in.

So long as he doesn't mean dig-in like Andy Reid
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]BBClaus, I couldn't agree with you more. It'll be Tresor Kandol next week after we've been humped by Plymouth.

Before we've been humped by Plymouth even.

Usual comments "Everyone is still focused and everyone still believes that things can change" "But we need to sort it out as quickly as possible..." ""All the remaining games are cup finals."
  • Options
    lol, scoham, i'm not even going to bother reading it. Things must be worse than we thought if they've put the next one up already!