Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Josh Wright

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
Would he be any better without a side partin?

Comments

• Options
    he would be both worse, and a little less interesting
  • Options
    would be better if he was not West Ham but hey ho
  • Options
    weird Men talking about other mens hair??

Is this what the modern man does ?
  • Options
    also maybe better if he wasn't out on the lash all the time!
  • Options
    or taking photos of him and hi smates on there boxers very weird if you ask me
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g4bLZ_AZRI

the new man....
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Very good
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tricky[/cite]also maybe better if he wasn't out on the lash all the time!

yes i was looking on facebook yesterday! He's most definitely from Essex. See he's big pals with that Tweed fella.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: tricky[/cite]also maybe better if he wasn't out on the lash all the time!

yes i was looking on facebook yesterday! He's most definitely from Essex. See he's big pals with that Tweed fella.
    There are pictures of him on there in Faces from the weekend with my ex.

(the one who came up to Liverpool and Medders carried around the pub...)
  • Options
    other alternatives:

605-funny-haircut.jpg

badhaircutjpeg.jpeg

indexyk4.jpg

or the funniest of them all:

1023952.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6725B7A18A1E2274E9930FDCFC4C15FBB
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]or taking photos of him and hi smates on there boxers very weird if you ask me

Do you mean this kind of thing??

October+2007-+Sigal's+Wedding+002.jpg

EDIT - blox, picture won't connect. Took quite a bit of finding that, too. GLUM
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]or taking photos of him and hi smates on there boxers very weird if you ask me

ah, now I get your facebook rant. lol
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]or taking photos of him and hi smates on there boxers very weird if you ask me[/quote]

ah, now I get your facebook rant. lol[/quote]

blimey yeah that was a while ago LOL
    Deleted him now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

There are pictures of him on there in Faces from the weekend with my ex.

(the one who came up to Liverpool and Medders carried around the pub...)

Stop stalking your ex!
  • Options

Was that Josh' bum in the daily mirror today - blond lad out wedding shopping with Ms goody's soon to be husband, couldnt see the face. expect him to be in OK mag next week.
  • Options
    josh getting papped with his infamous mate again.
  • Options
    do what you like josh but don't do it a charlton shirt.

muppet.
  • Options
    Not in my name..
  • Options
    give him a break chaps.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: olster[/cite]do what you like josh but don't do it a charlton shirt.

muppet.

walking through south woodford with a charlton kit on - surely west ham territory?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: olster[/cite]do what you like josh but don't do it a charlton shirt.

muppet.

Yeah don't walk down the street with your childhood mate wearing a Charlton shirt. Scum of the earth eh? Him being proud of the club that he plays for sickens me. Just sickens me.

Worse than Hindley
  • Options
    That photo makes em look like the Chavvy Reservior Dogs

Must be Essex, look at the state of their footwear.

No class.
  • Options
    3 of em are wearing converse! whats wrong with that?!?!
  • Options
    Converse was *so* last year
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Must be Essex, look at the state of their footwear.

Well the OS says Wright is Essex based...
  • Options
    Shame he cant get in the press for his football talent as much as he can for being Tweedys mate...oh well, maybe next year...I still think he looked good in the games he played for us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]I still think he looked good in the games he played for us.

I think he did. He needs player to play with though. Not someone who can play a bit on his own, not a dribbler and needs movement around him pass with, and midfielders to complement his style. It's the amount of competition that's stopped him playing more than he has.