Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BBC PREDICTOR

DA9DA9
edited February 2009 in General Charlton
Be as honest as you can, I'm still working through it

Predictor

Comments

• Options
    Without even doing it, I guess we finish bottom! :-(
  • Options
    I've got us qualifying for the champions league.

Yippie I Ey!
    Yippie I Oh!
  • Options
    I have us escaping by 2 points, winning all homes games except Preston & Birmingham (draws) and losing at Swansea, Derby, Wolves & Reading, and picking up a point at Barnsley, Saints & Coventry.

I know, ever the optimist, we could even afford to to lose 1 maybe 2 of the drawn games and do it on goal difference
  • Options
    We need to drag Norwich and Plymouth into it by winning on Saturday plus our game in hand.
  • Options
    I am always woefully optimistic on this and had us finishing 10th .Realistically I reckon if we get between 45 - 50 points we have a good chance,Leicester's 52 points was a freak. everyone is playing each other or play off contention teams.

Games which are must win are Plymouth , Donny, Blackpool , Watford and Norwich at home and Barnsley ,Derby and Coventry away. This gives us 24 points .

Therefore the other games we can pick up draws and hopefully some 'bonus ball' wins.As Curbs said 3/4 wins could change things
  • Options
    7th March i have us 5 points away from safety
  • Options
    17th om 51 points.... in the words of :

gabriel-1.jpg

"Dreams can come true..."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]7th March i have us 5 points away from safety

funniest thing I've heard today !!

Might beat Plymouth, lose at Barnsley and Swansea, win one of Watford or Donny. After Watford I'd still have us 7/8 away from safety.
  • Options
    Just finished, thanks for giving me something more interesting to do than proper work. Sadly we have been relegated on 39 points, although we did finish second from bottom ahead of a hapless Southampton side. Watford are down as well with Barnsley and Doncaster just above the drop zone. Looks like there's a few fixtures not listed on here (presumably cos they've not been rearranged yet - Barnsley v Palace etc) so my final table has Barnsley with still 3 games to play. Anyway, we beat Southampton and thrashed Norwich 4-1 in a meaningless last game of the season. The benefits of bringing in a new manager have reaped rewards for Forest and Derby who finish up 10th and 11th. At the top end, Wolves and Reading go up. I think I may have got a bit carried away with this! Back in the real world, Reading v Birmingham on the last day of the season could be interesting. That finished 1-1, in case anyone is still remotely interested.
  • Options
    Yeah need my head looking at we finish 17th!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    18 Nottm Forest 31 -9 34
    19 Doncaster 30 -11 34
    20 Norwich 32 -8 32
    21 Barnsley 30 -12 32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 Watford 30 -11 30
    23 Southampton 31 -19 28
    24 Charlton 31 -23 22

bearing in mind the current table relegation is a certainty. Effectively 11 points behind Narwich with a game in hand, win that and still eight adrift. 11 behind Barnsley and they have a game in hand on us. Doncaster are effectively 13 ahead with a game in hand on us and Forest 13 ahead and currently NINE games unbeaten. In the meantime we might catch Narwich but we are currently effectively 9 behind Watford who also have a game in hand on us. We can dream but in reality it won't happen. Sorry to rain on the parade !!
  • Options
    Don't worry everyone.

Just did it again and I have us finishing 19th on 49 points. 6 points ahead of Norwich who finished 22nd.

So really win our next 6 games. Draw against Derby and we can go out against Norwich and play for fun.

B-)
  • Options
    I can see Norwich taking more than 1 point from their last seven games tbh.
  • Options
    Saint norwich and plymouth down were on 47, a point ahead of plymouth
  • Options
    sadly we have to win at least 5 games just to catch the 4th bottom team - and we have oly won 6 games all season.

Please face facts. WE ARE ALREADY DOWN.

that doesn't mean we stop supporting the lads and I have been to the last 4 away games. Barnsley, Swansea, Reading & wolves and will be going to all the remaining fixtures.I expect relegation to be confimed ove the Easter period, maybe at the Ricoh areana on Easter monday.
  • Options
    i managed to keep us up

only joking impossible
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Don't worry everyone.

Just did it again and I have us finishing 19th on 49 points. 6 points ahead of Norwich who finished 22nd.

So really win our next 6 games. Draw against Derby and we can go out against Norwich and play for fun.

B-)

So that's me, Kins...... and YOU, for the funny farm, BRE lol