Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone gonna watch the rugby?

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
i spose we will just scrape a win against the italians.if were lucky

Comments

• Options
    Cricket baby
  • Options
    Yep, looking forward to it. Think we're looking good today so I'm going for a big England win
  • Options
    Whats that Medders the Cricket or Rugby??
  • Options
    A good win for them haven't watched rugby for a while so i didn't know half the players!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Whats that Medders the Cricket or Rugby??

Rugby dude... we're pelt at cricket
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StubleyAddick[/cite]A good win for them haven't watched rugby for a while so i didn't know half the players!

Well done you because that was half more than I recognised.
  • Options
    England were terrible, slow ball, getting killed up front, if Italy had played with a decent 9 it would have been a tighter game.

Ireland v France was great, the boys in Green look good, Wales did what was needed, they'll kill us next week at the Millennium
  • Options
    Agree that Wales are going to crush us next weekend. It will be painful to watch - my money's on a 20 point defeat. I've already written this year's six nations off. So long as we beat the Jocks I don't give a shit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Agree that Wales are going to crush us next weekend. It will be painful to watch - my money's on a 20 point defeat. I've already written this year's six nations off. So long as we beat the Jocks I don't give a shit.

haha leroy your the man
  • Options
    i spose we will just scrape a win against the italians.if were lucky

Not at cricket we wouldn't!