Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best TV advert in ages

Comments

• Options
    I like that one but loved this one.

All stations should be this fun
  • Options
    It's like one of those flash-mob things!
  • Options
    I aint afraid of no goats.... and a dog named after him in Eastenders. Looks like Gumbo is going for exposure saturation
  • Options
    Tv's own Roy Walker in the new Churchill ad, cracks me up every time
  • Options
    The advert with the babys Laughing, nothing better than innocent, honest laughter.
  • Options
    Is that Nicky Bailey on the back end of that pane of glass? :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]I like that one but loved this one.

All stations should be this fun

Although not an advert this is awesome:

praise you with spike jonze
  • Options
    bumping this because saw the evian babies - rappers delight advert last night.
    (6 months old on you-tube so apologies if posted elsewhere.)
  • Options
    Love the advert where the bloke is quoting all the old adverts.

''J R Hartley''.....''Im a secret lemonade drinker''
  • Options
    Accrington Stanley
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Greeeen Arrrrmmmmy
  • Options
    lol...Rud Van Nostrilboy.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Greeeen Arrrrmmmmy

Advert for a quality company!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]bumping this because saw theevian babies - rappers delightadvert last night.
    (6 months old on you-tube so apologies if posted elsewhere.)

i'd agree with that one is quality!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Greeeen Arrrrmmmmy

Glenn i hope its not! i cant stand that one :-P
  • Options
    Well its not the redknapp one that is for sure. That is one of the most sickening adverts i've ever seen. cringe inducing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Well its not the redknapp one that is for sure. That is one of the most sickening adverts i've ever seen. cringe inducing.

Defo and the Wii advert with Ant and Dec big time Cringeness.
  • Options
    whats with all the Redknapp bashing lately?...i agree Harry is a muppet, but i dont mind Jamie. He's a smart good-looking lad, seems like a nice fella to me!
  • Options
    He is a smart handsome lovely young man - like him a lot. but that advert is beyond smug. i think they both shoudl have thought what they were doing before they did it. but suppose only looking out for their financial future. i dont mind his wii adverts - just this holiday one. its crap.

check out his ball area also when he's commentating on sky... he loves a tight suit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]whats with all the Redknapp bashing lately?...i agree Harry is a muppet, but i dont mind Jamie. He's a smart good-looking lad, seems like a nice fella to me!

Harry's the only one of them i like (apart from Louise for obvious reasons lol) Jamie i cant stand he sounds like a small child when he talks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]He is a smart handsome lovely young man - like him a lot. but that advert is beyond smug. i think they both shoudl have thought what they were doing before they did it. but suppose only looking out for their financial future. i dont mind his wii adverts - just this holiday one. its crap.

check out his ball area also when he's commentating on sky... he loves a tight suit.

Oh right, your talking about the Thomas Cook advert!...yeah to be fair that is a shocker.

I try not too look at his gonads, but i know he likes a tight suit. He does own some very stylish clothes.
  • Options
    I like the new Money Supermarket one with Omid Djalili, all I may well tire of it.

I want to kill that Go Compare tenor.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]I like the new Money Supermarket one with Omid Djalili, all I may well tire of it.

I want to kill that Go Compare tenor.

yer agree with both comments, joined facebook group wish the fat prick from go compare can fuck off the other day wat a bellend & annoying adverts all of them
  • Options
    That go compare ad is driving me nuts... it's everywhere!

On the other hand, think the comparethemeerkat is the work of genius and the new ad is great!
  • Options
    The Power of Advertizing..........
    You may hate certain adverts,but here you are talking about them...........
    Someone obviously knows how to sell.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]The Power of Advertizing..........
    You mayhatecertain adverts,but here you are talking about them...........
    Someone obviously knows how tosell.......

I may be talking about 'em MOG but I can assure you i'll never type that insurance company with that opera singer in my browser ;-)
  • Options
    I will never 'go compare' just because of that dreadful advert!
  • Options
    Anyone know the frequency for the Halifax Breakfast Radio Show
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Accrington Stanley
    I have to change the tv channel before my kids see it, otherwise I'm repeatedly rewinding back to this bit for them - the downside of having Sky+!!!

for annoying adverts, look no further than webuyanycar..dotcom...any...any..any..any...
  • Options
    It's got to be Comparethemeerkat.com. Simples!