Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valentines Day looming large..

Booked a table for me and the mrs in the rivington in greenwich for next sat night, complety forgot it was valentines night.. booked it because it will be our first night out since baby adam the addick jnr came into the world, so was a nice treat for both of us, told the missus last night and got "How romantic... you never do anything nice for valentines" he he he... so whose doing anything? or are you like me and think the whole thing is a joke.

Comments

• Options
    going to see Swansea-Fulham and then watch Wales-England on telly in the evening - oh I am going to be Mr Popular!
  • Options
    What's LargeAddick got to ddo with valentines ;o)

i'm off to the london bridge experience with the mrs - going to be fun and scary :o)
  • Options
    its our anniversary. We're going out the night before for a meal and then meeting friends for the plymouth game and then getting sloshed with mates down from newcastle in the evening.
  • Options
    football, oak then a curry. perfect.

st vals night is a rip off - rushed in and out, tables shoved so close together you can hear others eat and slurp...
  • Options
    Fairly recently single and enjoying it.

So probably playing football followed by going out on the lash :-)
  • Options
    Its that fateful day, and I turn 26, never thought i'd make it that far to be fair.

Will be out from friday in brixton out all night, pubs open get back involved then off to the game and prob collapse by 11, well if all goes to plan and the games not called off, because we are expecting a cold eastly wind that day.

Don't have a mrs, but when I do its never a romantic day, I kinda over rule that one, its my birthday and I'm gonna do what I want to, not that I wouldn't love to spend a nice romantic day with you but wouldn't wanna let down the boys would I!!
  • Options
    I went to Due Amici on Valentines Day about 5 years ago.

Turned up at the table to find we were booked next to P.C Rob. and his missus . . . suffice to say we got lagging and the romarnce went out the window. . . . .
  • Options
    don't bother any more

last year I booked us a table , she didn't enjoy herself

but I got a break of 72!
  • Options
    Best time of the year to be single, I don't have to bother with any of that Valentines crap!!!
  • Options
    It's my 31st birthday so going to the dogs at Crayford with the missus and her family, seeing The Script at the Roundhouse the night before. I have bought her the customary roses, 2 DVDs and a CD too but it's all about me which she's never happy about!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]don't bother any more

last year I booked us a table , she didn't enjoy herself

but I got a break of 72!

whey-hey! tell us another one, tarby....
  • Options
    Favourite Valentine's Day story this year, was from the woman sitting near me at the game. Her husband had brought her to the game as a Valentine's Day treat, so I said that if we win, he'll have to bring her every week as she's obviously good luck for us. "Not likely," she said, "I'm a Plymouth fan!" Apparently he'd promised not to gloat if we won, but I suspect this evening may not be the most harmonious in their household.
  • Options
    I bought the missus cod n chips on the way in from the game - last of the great romantics me.

Mind you, I did spunk £75 on a bunch roses for her. They were delivered this morning and they are an absolute joke - the fooking things look like they've been dragged out of a bin. Not a very happy boy when they turned up. Got them from M&S, so hopefully my complaint will be dealt with properly, as opposed to my local florist who more or less told my old dear to "F*ck off" when she tried to complain to them last year.
  • Options
    Sorry what, £75 on roses?????? They come with at least a blowjob yeah????? seventy 5 pounds???? Whoa dude, i cant believe that!! Is that the normal cost! Or did you buy 1000 of em??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Sorry what, £75 on roses?????? They come with at least a blowjob yeah????? seventy 5 pounds???? Whoa dude, i cant believe that!! Is that the normal cost! Or did you buy 1000 of em??

30 of them - and they are the smallest dirty looking things you've ever seen. I could've gone down the local garage and picked out 100 better looking roses for that dough. M & fooking S too - the twisting grabbing mutha f**king slags. Might neck a few Stellas before begining my email complaint!
  • Options
    make sure yo cc me into that stella fuelled email offy haha

seventy 5 quid, i am in shock!! If i did that, i think my bird would kick me in the nuts!
  • Options
    ah, but they weren't just any roses..........
  • Options
    Bloke behind me in the queue in Asda had two bunches of roses, two boxes of chocolates, two bottles of wine, etc. GO ON MY SON!