Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARDIFF UPDATE - GAME NOW 21/4/09 - 7.45

The Cardiff game will now be played on Tuesday 21st April, 7:45 KO.

Comments

• Options
    Perhaps the 1st would be more appropriate.
  • Options
    I wonder what team Lennie Lawrence will put out then?
  • Options
    That's the first day of Kent's four day county championship game v Northants at Canterbury.

So if you see an idiot in a Range Rover doing 90mph coming up the A2 after close of play, that will be me trying to make the kick-off...
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2009
    Ha ha, the old man tells us it's off and the son tells us when it's on!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]That's the first day of Kent's four day county championship game v Northants at Canterbury.

So if you see an idiot in a Range Rover doing 90mph coming up the A2 after close of play, that will be me trying to make the kick-off...

Like it won't be rained off!!
  • Options
    You mean the game at The Valley, I take it !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]You mean the game at The Valley, I take it !

haha yeah to be fair I wouldn't work in the pissing down rain so why would a footballer or match official?! Its just not on
  • Options
    Another bloody Tuesday night, why cant we play at least 1 game at home on a Wednesday night???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]Another bloody Tuesday night, why cant we play at least 1 game at home on a Wednesday night???

and an 8pm KO would be nice.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Ha ha, the old man tells us it's off and the son tells us when it's on!

The boy done good!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]Another bloody Tuesday night, why cant we play at least 1 game at home on a Wednesday night???

Well all we have to do is get back in the Prem.....
  • Options
    With PP it is possible, all we have to do is believe...............(coat collecting activity in progress)
  • Options
    3rd last game of the season , i wonder if we will have secured our relegation by then.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]3rd last game of the season , i wonder if we will have secured our relegation by then.....

You'll be devestated if we haven't won't you?
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    why would i be??? i want my team to be mixing it in the prem with the big boys... there are freaks that thought charlton playing in lower leagues would be more exciting but hey-ho each to their own
  • Options
    Great, another game I'll get to see on my trip back.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]3rd last game of the season , i wonder if we will have secured our relegation by then.....[/quote]

no doubt we would have
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]Great, another game I'll get to see on my trip back.[/quote]

Hmmmmmmm,
    Sure you had nothing to do with todays postponment;
    Its not snowing, and its not icy............
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]Great, another game I'll get to see on my trip back.

It's an ill wind and all that
  • Options
    I'm watching Chelsea- Hull atm and the pitch looks perfect! Is it really that bad in SE7?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No - ours was an engineered postponement.
  • Options
    Winter of '63 all over again , saved from relegation in the last game ?
  • Options
    Just a bit before my time but my Dad filled me in with the details - something like losing away to Walsall 1-0 and the match was abandoned.

The re-arranged fixture then became the final fixture of the season - and Charlton won 2-1, saving their skins on that last day.
    Walsall were relegated.

And so the story goes ..... if that original game hadn't been abandoned and the result had stood, then it would have been Charlton relegated in 1963.