Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the great Friday debate: Male Female Equality

edited February 2009 in Not Sports Related
Ah no football this weekend, so how about a Friday debate.

Men and Women are supposed to be equal right? And physically similar strength wise until 8 or 9 or so?

So how come baby boys, and even in the womb are apparenty much more active etc than girls and more hard work when toddlers etc

I think they've been lying to us fellas..

:)

Comments

• Options
    you're just getting older and can't catch up with the youngsters :-)
  • Options
    ha ha I'm not even there yet, but you hear the girls all talking about how boys carry different from girls etc. mine is kicking like a trooper. And then how girls are much easier to handle as babies/toddlers etc
  • Options
    Surely you should see the kicking as a positive, and be prepared for oodles of cash from a Premier League side in 17 years?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite] but you hear the girls all talking about how boys carry different from girls

And if you hang a gold ring over the mothers tummy you can tell which sex the baby is.

Both myths I'm afraid
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Surely you should see the kicking as a positive, and be prepared for oodles of cash from a Premier League side in 17 years?

and a free house.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    doesnt worry me whether the male or the female is on top really
  • Options
    When my daughter was little, she was always much more aggressive as a small child, than my more placid little boy.

Once the hormones kicked in though, he became the more aggressive one.
  • Options
    I would say my son (13) is the more aggressive etc, but his elder sister (17) is more ballsy and with more attitude.
  • Options
    f**k me mate where do they get it from ?
  • Options
    When us men give birth then we will be equal to them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]f**k me mate where do they get it from ?

LOL...you back in snowy blighty fella?

Dont know, mate, must be their father, I'll have to let him know when I meet him!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Ah no football this weekend, so how about a Friday debate.

Men and Women are supposed to be equal right? And physically similar strength wise until 8 or 9 or so?

So how come baby boys, and even in the womb are apparenty much more active etc than girls and more hard work when toddlers etc

you've obviously not met my 21 month old girl !!

:)[/quote]
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]

you've obviously not met my 21 month old girl !!

You wait until she's 13.......!

;o)