Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So, what is everyone going to do tomorrow then?

WSSWSS
edited February 2009 in Not Sports Related
Shopping with the missus?! ;-)

Comments

• Options
    Settee, snooze, GSS and C4 Racing........it don't get much better!
  • Options
    look at gillette soccer saturday and watch the teams above move further away ;-(
  • Options
    taking adam the addick jnr down to west malling to see his aunty and uncle weather permitting, then at my folks sat evening for a meal for the old mans birthday.
  • Options
    brilliant - another weekend with the family !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    IKEA Then

:-(
  • Options
    On the lash watching England struggle against Italy

Happy days.

Am sick of the misery down the Valley
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]IKEA Then

:-(

Ikea on a saturday. You are a mentallist!
  • Options
    Prefer a night game anyway. Although we will probably be down by the time the game comes around !
  • Options
    Our Wii hasn't been out for a while so we may have day of beating NorthstandUltra at Boxing!! :o)
  • Options
    Shame, was looking forward to it!

I'll probably end up going to the pub earlier and hopefully ride my bike during the day as part of my 10 year get fit plan!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Our Wii hasn't been out for a while so we may have day of beating NorthstandUltra at Boxing!! :o)

Ha! Yeah right, bring it on Maria, bring it on.
    xx
  • Options
    Stay at home and be sad
  • Options
    got a 40th tonight and a 30th tomorrow night so can spend the afternoon getting over one and getting read for the next.

Selfishly i am pleased but its not good for the people that have plans for the dya.
  • Options
    well, i guess i will have to go and see my gran who fractured her shin in the snow....

Cant believe i was going to Charlton over that anyway!
  • Options
    Who fancies a few in the WIlliam Camden then???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]got a 40th tonight and a 30th tomorrow night so can spend the afternoon getting over one and getting read for the next.

Selfishly i am pleased but its not good for the people that have plans for the dya.

Why dont you just have one 70th and save the hassle?
  • Options
    Bromley are at home to Tricky's team Bishops Stortford so might go to that. Not been to a Bromley game all season.

They have asked for fans to bring "shuffles and spades" to help clear the snow. Not sure how an iPod would help but that's the suburbs for you.
  • Options
    Shovel snow off the Valley
  • Options
    Test match, and loads of scran.
  • Options
    A walk in the country with friends, a few beers and rounded off with a curry in Sevenoaks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get pis*ed and moan about Charlton.
  • Options
    watch Soccer Saturday and see us go 12 points from safety (13 if you include our crap GD). That should give the players a boost no end in our relegation struggle.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Get pis*ed and moan about Charlton.

So a normal Saturday then Mart : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]taking adam the addick jnr down to west malling to see his aunty and uncle weather permitting, then at my folks sat evening for a meal for the old mans birthday.

I'd call that off now, freezing temperatures predicted, M20 will be frozen over.
  • Options
    Well im debating down Bexley Village for the Rugby and Soccer Saturday.....
  • Options
    I was putting up a new wardrobe anyway so no change for me, rugby & cricket on the bedroom TV with a few cans
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Bromley are at home to Tricky's team Bishops Stortford so might go to that. Not been to a Bromley game all season.

They have asked for fans to bring "shuffles and spades" to help clear the snow. Not sure how an iPod would help but that's the suburbs for you.

been a lot of snow around Bishop's Stortford. Have Bromley no consideration for the travelling fans ??
  • Options
    Jeff Stelling drinking game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Get pis*ed and moan about Charlton.

So a normal Saturday then Mart : - )

Yeah except this weekend we won't lose ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]Jeff Stelling drinking game.

What is the Jeff Stelling drinking game?