Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

am I the only one

that thinks we will win 4 of our next 5 games. Apart from Cardiff this w/e the others are all useless. We may not be very good but if these players played like they did against Palace I think it would be good enough. It may not have been fantasy football against Palace but TBH I reckon a bit of hard work work, grit, endeavour & luck (which we are owed) would see us beat 4 of them. We just need to want it more than they do. It would probably still leave us bottom 3 but at least we would be making a fight of it.

Comments

• Options
    Funniest post of the day/year/if not century
  • Options
    VM i dont see why not...
  • Options
    Because we've only won ONE of our last 20 league games?
  • Options
    well there is that little factor....
  • Options
    With all due respects, no.

Swansea are unbeaten since mid-november and have won 5 of their last 6, including dumping Portsmouth out of the cup.
    Barnsley played us off the park earlier in the season. Plymouth & Doncaster will be no pushovers either.

However, I admire your optimism & sincerely hope your are right!
  • Options
    4 out of the next 6, nothing from the Welsh, but we've got chances to win the rest :o)
  • Options
    I try not to look at the fixtures any more so I don't know who we're playing but I'd venture to say that it's more likely we'll lose all five.
  • Options
    I don't even care who we're playing...I loved this post and it made me smile! Would love for you to be right just to see the bandwagon fill up again...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite] Apart from Cardiff this w/e the others are all useless.
    Unfortuantely we are more useless
  • Options
    I'm with you, don't think 4 of the next 5 is realistic but really think wining 7 of next 12 is not out of the question.

And I will love it even more when all the negative numptys on here join the staying up bandwagon!!!

nb - in no way am I patronising the ever increasing 'negative numptys', I was one of you for so long, and now mayb i'm just turning a little deluded but we really can survive this, and if we dont; I will be blaming you lot!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes, I believe you are!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]that thinks we will win 4 of our next 5 games. Apart from Cardiff this w/e the others are all useless. We may not be very good but if these players played like they did against Palace I think it would be good enough. It may not have been fantasy football against Palace but TBH I reckon a bit of hard work work, grit, endeavour & luck (which we are owed) would see us beat 4 of them. We just need to want it more than they do. It would probably still leave us bottom 3 but at least we would be making a fight of it.

I think you're deluded. All the others are useless! What does that make us then? I've not seen many teams poorer than us in the past 20 years! We've got Swansea soon who are playing some of the best football in the division right now. Our only away league win was at Doncaster who by all accounts battered us that night. We've already failed to beat the likes of Southampton, Barnsley, Coventry, Forest twice, Watford, Derby, the list goes on.....
    And to be honest if we play like we did against Palace then no it won't be good enough, we were marginally the better of 2 awful sides that night. Most other teams in this league would've beaten us at the Valley that night.
  • Options
    Valleyman, you must have known the Suicide Squad would descend .......?

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Valleyman, you must have known the Suicide Squad would descend .......?

Not suicidal, just being realistic. The end of this season can't come soon enough. I'd prefer it if the board came out and said right we've messed it up in a big way, and we're already planning and re-building for next season to try and get back up at the first attempt. Instead we get Parkinson coming out after every defeat telling us that we can still put a run together when there's not a shred of evidence to support his claims. I guess he's paid to be optimistic but it just makes him and us look pathetic.
    Forget this season, plan ahead, and hit the ground running next season.
  • Options
    We said just that 2 years ago, Chris.
  • Options
    With Cardiff cancelled it is 4 from 4 now, which means by the time we get to play Cardiff in April our confidence will be up and we will beat them too!!!! COME ON YOU ADDICKS, prove me right!
  • Options
    One down, 3 to go!
  • Options
    every team is beatable in this division so why not