Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RIP - Lux Interior

The Cramps frontman has died aged 62.

What a great showman, he knew how to work a crowd!

Comments

• Blimey, What a great start to the New Year.............

Even tho Lux was a "ted": RIP ol' son.
  • This is devastating news for me personally, their music has been part of my life for
    25 years....Lux was the essence of Rock n' Roll

RIP my man
  • Excuse my ignorance, but when i read the title of this i thought it was something to do with a shade of emulsion being dis-continued.
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Excuse my ignorance, but when i read the title of this i thought it was something to do with a shade of emulsion being dis-continued.

No, no excuse, get thee to YouTube and be educated young man...
  • Wow- the night before this post I was only thinking of the one time that I had seen the Cramps live, about five or six years ago at The Astoria where they were supported by Queen Adreena. Was a great night, have several of their albums- always brought a smile to my face. In the same vein as The Rezillos and The Damned for my money. Girl falling down the stairs was a great track
  • and Dewey Martin has just passed away too.....
  • edited February 2009
    Eddie Cochrane meets the swamp thing?
    'Well I don't know about art but I know what I like...'
    Roast in Peace Lux
  • edited February 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]and Dewey Martin has just passed away too.....[/quote]

RIP Dewey and Lux

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm6NeM-6vBE&feature=related
  • Eyeballs, eyeballs everywhere!
  • Yet another: WHO?????
    Why are we flooding our website with the demise of nobodies?
  • Sponsored links:

• You need to get out more Chirps, not sit there revelling in your ignorance. ;-)
  • edited February 2009
    Ask not for whom the bell tolls
    It tolls for thee
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Excuse my ignorance, but when i read the title of this i thought it was something to do with a shade of emulsion being dis-continued.

Sounds more like a soft furnishings store to me.

Have asked around at work and there must be a lot of ignorant people here too and nobody has heard of this mob.
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Excuse my ignorance, but when i read the title of this i thought it was something to do with a shade of emulsion being dis-continued.

Have asked around at work and there must be a lot of ignorant people here too and nobody has heard of this mob.

Be careful fellas, if you can't see the Emperors cloths, just pretend you can.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Excuse my ignorance, but when i read the title of this i thought it was something to do with a shade of emulsion being dis-continued.

Be careful fellas, if you can't see the Emperors cloths, just pretend you can.

From the George Davis stream Chirpy Red Said: "Stick to the 1990's fella and keep your uninformed ..."

May I say Chirps, stick to the 1880s fella and keep your uninformed....