Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Could Parky be.......

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
...already the least successful manager of CAFC ? Not a statto and maybe it's just the fact that I am in a state of total desperation over our current plight and it is befuddling my memory. Win percentage wise, Les Reed apart (because I am sure that was just a bad dream on my part......) he must be up there already, batting a pretty p1ss poor average. I have been around a fair old while supporting this football team and cant think of anyone that gets close to Parky.

Comments

• Options
    What a complete shambles our once proud club has become. No leadership, no pride and apart from the supporters it would appear no passion.

We have the worst manager in the Clubs history, managing the worst team in the Clubs history.. Parkinson is inept and totally out of his depth. Mark Kinsella and Phil Chapple have no management experience and this shows. With out a doubt the worst management team in the 42 years that I have supported the club.
  • Options
    Err I think you would have to go some to beat his record