Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

losing a lead

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
9 times so far this season we have been ahead and not gone on to win, all bar 2 of those we had been 1 nil up (the other 2 were B'rum & plymouth where we brielfy lead 2-1) - we have alos failed to win any games once going behind.

in those 9 games we have picked up just 2 points - if we had won 3. drawn 3 and lost 3 of them instead we would have another 11 points amd would have a fighting chance of staying up.

we need to go on and get that 2nd goal.

Reading parky's post match comments he has finally realised that - hopefully now then we will see the end of his 4-5-1 and will continue with 2 strikers up front and hopefully more goals. the only way we will stay up is if we score more goals - plus bringing in another centre half to replace holland ! lol.

Comments

• Options
    2 games we have played two-up and two midfielders have scored. Bit worried about your math too, if we had won 3 and drawn 3 of those matches we'd have 12 extra points and not 11.
  • Options
    You're both wrong! I just asked Carol Vorderman.

nine pts from three wins, three pts from three draws, minus the two pts we actually got from those nine games : 12- 2 = 10. I think...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]You're both wrong! I just asked Carol Vorderman.

nine pts from three wins, three pts from three draws, minus the two pts we actually got from those nine games : 12- 2 = 10. I think...

LOL, and there I was digging Golfie out !!
  • Options
    still enough to see us out of the bottom 3