Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ashton Gate roll call

Anyone else going?

Comments

• Options
    I was going to go and was taking wss with me - but decided against it now. gutted :-(
  • Options
    as of last night Golfie was still going with 1 other on board. Will be below 100 imo.
  • Options
  • Options
    school night
    working
    roads too dangerous
    man flu
    not sure it's gonna deffo be on
    not a new ground
    credit crunch
  • Options
    I've had a rehearsal cancel and i've missed loads this season so giving it very serious thought..

Must be mad...!
  • Options
    If i can get the car up the track .
  • Options
    christmas coming round soon as well
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]I've had a rehearsal cancel and i've missed loads this season so giving it very serious thought..

Must be mad...!

what you rehearsing for Stanmore relegation ?
  • Options
    Luckily we have a reasonable support in the area otherwise I reckon it would be the lowest in memory.

Still no more than 200.

Fair play everyone going, my unc included, but not for me.
  • Options
    your uncle is a proper trooper.

Good luck everyone, safe journey.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Posted By: TelinOz Oh, hang on....Maglor is/was going from Norwich...thats dedication (or madness)

Decided against it. The weather and the 540 mile round trip to Burnley on Saturday decided it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Maglor[/cite]
    Decided against it. The weather and the 540 mile round trip to Burnley on Saturday decided it.

Pah, call yourself a loyal supporter ?? :-)
  • Options
    Part timer I guess. Glad I don't have a 5 hour drive ahead of me after another dissappointing loss
  • Options
    respect to those who went.

hope some of you were wise enough to leave at half time

;)
  • Options
    all legends for going there fairplay to em
  • Options
    Anyone else on here actually go.?

Did you get caught in the snowfall between junctions 16-14 on the way home?

For about 15 mins it felt that i was the only one on the road- very unpleasant..
  • Options
    The journey down from Shropshire was a nightmare, M5 was closed, tailbacks for a good few miles. I was suprised how many were there, a good turn out considering.