Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New bird on Countdown

Comments

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Love how someone with blue eyes and blonde hair has literally erased an anti-racist slogan, and the struggle of black people, to centre themselves as the victim of racism. Incredible optics there, really well thought out.

Stupid blonde Jew should know her place on the victimhood pyramid.
    Exactly what I thought. Paddy's post reeks of hypocrisy.
    What? Hypocritical how, and in what way did I tell someone to "know their place" @SantaClaus or indeed call them stupid?

Her point is evident, but she couldn't really have picked a much more divisive way in which to put it across. Maybe a black voice has a more valid opinion here - 

https://twitter.com/misschazmatazz/status/1197314984096796672

Also, in no way did I ever imply that anti-Semitism is "lower" on some sort of "victimhood pyramid". You've accused me of doing what Rachel Riley is, in fact, DOING!

Anyway let's take this back to the House of Commoners where I'm still waiting on several answers about the conflation of anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism et al. But whatever. 

Don't put words in my mouth in bad faith.

Valid opinions? Crawl off into your momentum echo chamber.
    Momentum? Hahaha what, you know nothing about me. I think Corbyn is a useless twat, but I DON'T think he's an anti-Semite. Ask Moshe Machover.

Also, vote Green.

And to clarify something that was badly-written, for the second time: the validity of my opinion on Riley "erasing" apartheid through her editing of that photo is superceded by that of a black person. I'd like to clarify that as I phrased it badly earlier.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Please Flip Off to the House of commoners threads now chaps

Ta. 

Or I'll close this thread. 
  • Options
    i'd destroy her
  • Options
    i'd destroy her
    Racist
  • Options
    i'd destroy her
    In your dreams 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Dazzler21 said:
    Please Flip Off to the House of commoners threads now chaps

Ta. 

Or I'll close this thread. 
    Don’t even joke about it.

this is the longest running and still current thread on here.

Bloke that started it is a genius. But he doesn’t need the publicity as already has a couple of Promotes to his name.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    McBobbin said:
    I thought it was the norm for “celebs” to make political statements these days. Or does it just depend on their viewpoint ?
    Yes. You can be rude about trump and Johnson (rightly so) but got help you if you are rude about Corbyn (who should not be above criticism) who has some frankly hysterical support.

Not really been following the story... Twitter is like Pandora's box so hard to figure out any semblance of order from it
    tbh this is probably the best post on this thread by a long stretch.
    You must have missed all the ones of Rachel Riley looking stunning.
    Long live Susan Ann Sulley.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    As you were

Image result for rachel riley sexy
    Too scrawny.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    This is why there’s a separate forum for shit like this. Meltdown over a bird wearing a f*****g T-Shirt.
    I agree... She should take it off. 
    I shall remember this post when I'm eating my fried eggs on toast tomorrow morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    McBobbin said:
    I thought it was the norm for “celebs” to make political statements these days. Or does it just depend on their viewpoint ?
    Yes. You can be rude about trump and Johnson (rightly so) but got help you if you are rude about Corbyn (who should not be above criticism) who has some frankly hysterical support.

Not really been following the story... Twitter is like Pandora's box so hard to figure out any semblance of order from it
    Really?
    Thought she was the epitome of grim oop north  ;)
  • Options
    lol just read the very first page again
    proper old Skool CL
    & AFKA was right, Rachel did blossom.
    keep it real gents ;-q
  • Options
    I’d gladly give her the worst 7 seconds of her life
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    McBobbin said:

Really?
    Thought she was the epitome of grim oop north  ;)
    Grim up North, it's never existed.

Susan Ann Sully is very excitable up North.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Years ago I have always taken you as an unltimate apologist, here you get multiple likes.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Years ago I have always taken you as an unltimate apologist, here you get multiple likes.
    No need to apologise for giving him the worst 5 seconds of his life.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Is that 2 goes? 
  • Options
    This thread is sacrosanct...  It should remain here for the benefit of Rachael and sucessors to come!

Oooah just noticed i said come... snigger!
  • Options
    This is why I hate grown ups , I come on to have a look at Rachel and a jostle not all this grown up shit , I’m gonna attempt to put a photo up

Up where?

#lubricationswhatyouneedRoy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is why I hate grown ups , I come on to have a look at Rachel and a jostle not all this grown up shit , I’m gonna attempt to put a photo up

• Options
    Chizz said:

Or Pervert So? for 9
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Where's the flag button gone?

@ElfsborgAddick has she got enough curves for you now?
  • Options
    cfgs said:

cfgs said:

I'd still knock her back.
  • Options
    That should of been me, sweating helplessly flailing around on top of Rache crying "for Harry England and St George!!!!"
  • Options
    Blimey, she looks as big as a house today and is wearing a tent!
  • Options
    Caught Countdown this week for the first time in years.  Mrs Kovalev clearly in the brightest of good health, clichéd "glow" in full effect.  But Christ on a bike her stylist must hate her with a passion and insists on dressing her in the dark after breaking all the mirrors.  Rache was in a glossy posh frock that probably cost a month's wages but from the ribs down she looked ridiculous.
    In stark contrast, the learned Ms Dent looked absolutely stunning, a simple outfit, that fitted her properly. 
  • Options
    Caught Countdown this week for the first time in years.  Mrs Kovalev clearly in the brightest of good health, clichéd "glow" in full effect.  But Christ on a bike her stylist must hate her with a passion and insists on dressing her in the dark after breaking all the mirrors.  Rache was in a glossy posh frock that probably cost a month's wages but from the ribs down she looked ridiculous.
    In stark contrast, the learned Ms Dent looked absolutely stunning, a simple outfit, that fitted her properly. 
    At last a thread on Houte couture!