Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New bird on Countdown

Comments

• Options
    A moving collage of the Riley. That, Emin and Hirst, is proper art.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]The top left one with her pushing the button, watch her arse clench. *dribble*.

great spot
  • Options
    found this on page two, shocking.
  • Options
    me too !!!...............ahh the perks of working from home

looking as lovely as usual and just confessed that she's in the process of buying a house.
  • Options
    as she's pulling those letters out ... my eyes are shooting to her face briefly , then puppies then bum but mainly swinging from the puppies to bum .... simply amazing ...
    i will soon be stalking her
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]as she's pulling those letters out ... my eyes are shooting to her face briefly , then puppies then bum but mainly swinging from the puppies to bum .... simply amazing ...
    i will soon be stalking her

I've been hiding in her bush for months ;-)
  • Options
    Bump

Lovely little arse-hugging short skirt on today.

(NB. First time I've ventured back on here since the Swindon game)
  • Options
    Gentlemen,

It's been a pretty miserable week for all of us, but my day was brightened a little by a phone call from the delightful Sarah at itv this afternoon.

Apparently the Countdown audition which I attended on Tuesday was successful and they would like me to go to the Manchester studios next month to record the show. I kid you not.

I have accepted.

Compose your messages, lads. Gather up your Charlton-related gifts and CL badges and I will happily pass them on to the delectable Miss Riley on your behalf.

Oh yessss!

PS What about a home shirt with 'Riley' and '50+3x4-1' on the back?
  • Options
    Dave, don't forget your camera.
  • Options
    Dave, you must mention Charlton at some point and we need a pic of you with the lovely Miss Riley. Good luck on the show!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]Gentlemen,

It's been a pretty miserable week for all of us, but my day was brightened a little by a phone call from the delightful Sarah at itv this afternoon.

Apparently the Countdown audition which I attended on Tuesday was successful and they would like me to go to the Manchester studios next month to record the show. I kid you not.

I have accepted.

Compose your messages, lads. Gather up your Charlton-related gifts and CL badges and I will happily pass them on to the delectable Miss Riley on your behalf.

Oh yessss!

OH

MY

GOD
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]Gentlemen,

I have accepted.

Oh yessss!

Don't know what show you will be on, but Countdown is on C4 not ITV :-)
  • Options
    Mr Rudd, you are about to make a lot of lifers very happy!

Don't tell her about the comments on this thread, though, or she'll have us all arrested!
  • Options
    print the thread off, take it along.....tell her my name is Dan and my phone no is 078............;o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Don't know what show you will be on, but Countdown is on C4 not ITV :-)[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countdown_(game_show)

Trust me.
  • Options
    Countdown_letters_game.jpg

Good luck, Dave.
  • Options
    A Drunk Sew?
  • Options
    WANKERS
  • Options
    You bastard Dave!

Good luck, we need a picture with Rachel. This is going to be great. I'll have to get the gifs of the show of when you're on.
  • Options
    do valley golders get 1st dibs at tickets dave?

this is one that even we should sell out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]do valley golders get 1st dibs at tickets dave?

this is one that even we should sell out.[/quote]

The Commercial Centre will be open from 6am to midnight on the week preceding the show. Proof of attendance from at least three other game shows will be required.
  • Options
    Any of you who truly think this lady is perfection really, I mean REALLY need to come over here.
    Two hours on any Rio Beach and I challenge you to use the word perfection and this very ordinary game show extra ever again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]Any of you who truly think this lady is perfection really, I mean REALLY need to come over here.
    Two hours on any Rio Beach and I challenge you to use the word perfection and this very ordinary game show extra ever again.

NON-BELIEVER! STONE HIM!

How many of your Rio Beach Beauties could do the number quiz with such elegance?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]Any of you who truly think this lady is perfection really, I mean REALLY need to come over here.

NON-BELIEVER! STONE HIM!

How many of your Rio Beach Beauties could do the number quiz with such elegance?

Problem is some of them Rio Beach Beauties could count to 21 with no problem.
  • Options
    Noticed this morning that our Rachel is 7/4 favourite for this years 'Rear of the Year'.
    Beth Ditto is available at 100/1, lol.
  • Options
    Going to 'back' her.
  • Options
    Back on to Page 1 !!
  • Options
    Too right Dave!

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_69rachel5.jpg

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_69rachel2.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_69rachel7.jpg

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_69rachel24.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_69rachel3.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_69rachel18.gif
  • Options
    What on earth have you done to that last picture?!

Just look at the way she does the sums in the picture above. Effortless.
  • Options
    Someone help her... she's havin a seizure!