Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hudson having medical at Cardiff?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I can't see Hudson going when Fortune is out for the season and we have no reserves, even if DeMerit does arrive. Furthermore what would Cardiff want with Hudson who is carrying a few injuries?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]play mambo i really do believe if we stick with this kid he will become a very very good player.

Always going to be limited by his style of play, just gets everything clear and lacks ability on the ball. That said it's enough for someone like Primus, who was a decent Prem defender.

harsh on Mambo who is still what 16 or 17?
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    All I mean is he's never going to be top class player, of course he could be good enough for us. Players don't suddenly learn to be comfortable on the ball once they get to that age. Didn't mean for it to sound so harsh.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]bit of a farce this window when we can make emergency loans (up to 3 months) for several weeks yet. So only applies to permanent deals and season-long loans and even they are only a few days longer now than a three month loan.

Won't we have a problem playing loanees in the play off final?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]bit of a farce this window when we can make emergency loans (up to 3 months) for several weeks yet. So only applies to permanent deals and season-long loans and even they are only a few days longer now than a three month loan.

Won't we have a problem playing loanees in the play off final?

Ah, but by then our youngsters will miraculously morph into quality experienced players