Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Signing!

2»

Comments

• He'd certainly have an aerial presence!
  • no pictures of the giant willy then on plumstead common? someone please take a pic - else i will start to think i imagined seeing a 7ft appendage over there...
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]no pictures of the giant willy then on plumstead common? someone please take a pic - else i will start to think i imagined seeing a 7ft appendage over there...

Typical woman, trying to make us lads feel inferior - 7ft willy indeed!

My friend Billy had a 7 foot willy, he showed it to the girl next door, she thought it was a snake and hit it with a rake and now it's only 4 foot 4!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]no pictures of the giant willy then on plumstead common? someone please take a pic - else i will start to think i imagined seeing a 7ft appendage over there...

Me and me bro wanted to make one but our mum put a stop to that! Said it would offend the neighbours or something! :o|

7 inches not good enough, then Curb_it.....?

You just can't please some women today.

;o)