Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who's not going to work today?

I live on top of a very steep hill, been watching cars slide around all over the place. No buses and I ain't walking all the way to Dulwich. Grab a tray and head for the hills!

Comments

• me, driving instructor. scary enough job as it is at times, no chance of trying it in this !
  • me, turned round and headed home :D
  • Got to the station at just before 7 this morning..no trains..no buses..no point waiting around getting cold..went home.
  • all those happy clappers who slag 4x4's off would love one now eh LOL

Got to the station at 6 turned round and went straight back
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]all those happy clappers who slag 4x4's off would love one now eh LOL

Got to the station at 6 turned round and went straight back

Disgrace mate, I walked in...........
  • Had to drive to Sevenoaks from Belvedere-probably could have made it but hate my job and would rather spend the day building snowmen with my kids. Not sure I can get away with it again tomorrow though......
  • I got to the bus stop - electronic thing says all services cancelled - got to train station hand written poster saying all services to london cancelled.
  • no trains no work for me.
  • Slackers!
  • started new job today - should have driven to the office in Hythe (kent) Although M20 looks ok the weather is forecast to get worse this afternoon, so I stayed put and worked from home.

new laptop & internet connetions mean i actually do "work from home" and not play in the snow like some of you other lazy b*******s
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]

new laptop & internet connetions mean i actually do "work from home" and not play in the snow like some of you other lazy b*******s

He says as he posts on a Charlton fans website ; - )
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Slackers!

See henry's note to golfie ;o)
  • Slacker and proud of it.
  • I'll be on a plane across to Toronto tonight - not a drop of snow here in the mountains, hasn't been for weeks & freakishly warm as well. Forgotten what winter is like.........
  • Me - have got as far as considering which pubs will be open!
  • Me.Or tomorrow.or the next day.
  • I didn't and wont tomorrow either. Stay in bed is my advice :-)
  • Love it, on the beer at home from 4pm working from home is the business
  • Was meant to fly to Frankfurt this morning, and it looks like I won't make it tomorrow either, so will work from home this week - downside is I will have to fly out on Sunday now.
  • in my absence from work today i managed a 4 mile round trip on foot to buy £50 of shopping from iceland and i managed to play a bit of sledging and snowballing with my nephew!

Hardly slacking...

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Bollocks

And I won't be in tomorrow either
  • i cant work from home so the mountain bike may be out tomorrow...