Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How long contract did Parky get?

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
Can anyone please tell. Have we got for next season to?

Comments

• Options
    He has not be given another contract as manager, he is still on the same one when Pards was here and he has 18 months left on that. I think he will still be here next season unless (a) when we are in league 1, we are getting the same results or (b) we have new owners.
  • Options
    thanks
  • Options
    Same contract, same money.

Kins too.
  • Options
    Same contract, same money... and same results !

(sorry, Oggy, couldn't resist...)
  • Options
    If we are in league 1 next season as appears more and more likely, then the board need to start the season with a new man. PP, nice chap but just not a football manager.
  • Options
    I feel certain that we will be in division one next season. All this " we ain`t down yet " stuff is just plain delusional insanity. We are bottom. effectively 10 points from safety and we haven`t strung together back to back wins in about a hundred years. In fact a win of any description for Charlton is rarer than hens teeth. At the end of the season there will be a player clear out and we will go with Phil Parkinson who will bring in players that the budget allows. We will not be promoted although we will be competative. If we reach the play offs PP will be given a new contract and if we don`t then he will leave. Just my humble opinion.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]If we are in league 1 next season as appears more and more likely, then the board need to start the season with a new man. PP, nice chap but just not a football manager.

Best chance of that happening is by Parkinson resigning.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]I feel certain that we will be in division one next season. All this " we ain`t down yet " stuff is just plain delusional insanity. We are bottom. effectively 10 points from safety and we haven`t strung together back to back wins in about a hundred years. In fact a win of any description for Charlton is rarer than hens teeth. At the end of the season there will be a player clear out and we will go with Phil Parkinson who will bring in players that the budget allows. We will not be promoted although we will be competative. If we reach the play offs PP will be given a new contract and if we don`t then he will leave. Just my humble opinion.

Go and have a nice cup of tea, Guru.
    Despite what you say, I'm sure you'd rather we still have a chance than wave the white flag.

;o)
  • Options
    I know what you mean Oggy but its not a white flag. I just look at the stats and made a call. I will UNFORTUNATELY be right I fear.
  • Options
    Right then, Guru ... we each know what side of the divide we stand on.
    In your shoes, I'd HATE to be proved right.......

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Being right all the time is a life burden. Trust me. ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Being right all the time is a life burden. Trust me. ;0)

LOL, mate!
  • Options
    LOL is true.