Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Die Season

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
Hate this season :-(

May can't come soon enough :-(

Comments

• think that is the final nail in the coffin..we wont come back from this..proves tuesday was a big one-off same old charlton
  • Unfortunately I thought exactly the same last season. And the season before. The one before that one was no great shakes either.
  • edited January 2009
    Come on! A very, very narrow defeat up at Burnley ain't the end of the world - we have 8 more home games - that's where our fate will be decided.
  • Agreed. Still a shit season though.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]Come on! A very, very narrow defeat up at Burnley ain't the end of the world - we have 8 more home games - that's where our fate will be decided.

It's how the team will respond next match. Let's wait and see.
  • beat the scarf burners 1 nil and loose to Burnley in last min -------------------would u rather it was the other way round ?

those of us who are very old should know the this club will give you the hint of recovery or glory get you to believe and then knock you down again and again and again.Get used to it or supprt Moan Utd etc.
  • edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]beat the scarf burners 1 nil and loose to Burnley in last min
    would u rather it was the other way round ?

those of us who are very old should know the this club will give you the hint of recovery or glory get you to believe and then knock you down again and again and again.Get used to it or supprt Moan Utd etc.

True, sad but utterly true! The life of a Charlton fan, eh? However this a shit season amongst shit seasons, it has to be said nonetheless.
  • Do you really think we can win again?! from 1-0 up we f**ked it up, thats basically our season 11-15min Goal, half-time, 1-1, 1-2,1-3,2-3,2-4 etc. We cant hold onto leads or even draws, if we cant do that WE AINT GONNA STAY UP.
  • this is gonna be my worst footballing season at charlton in 33 years of watching.....
    we were a nothing club last time we were relegated to the third tier but to be going down so soon after being in the promised land is a living nightmare...

be hopeful, positive, negative, realistic or what you want , do what you gotta do to get thru this nightmare , but they aren't good enough to keep us up no matter what..
    that last minute equaliser was IMO (and i know these things;-) was the nail in the coffin for this season
    i looked at the table at ht and thought well you never know, well now i do know ;-(
  • guys,

wins change seasons like goals chanhe games....

we now we need ten wins... we know we are extrmely average, but we also know performances havnt been diabolical...

we are in trouble, but we all know we will be there again next yr and the next...

you just never know (hows that oggy)
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]guys,

wins change seasons like goals chanhe games....

we now we need ten wins... we know we are extrmely average, but we also know performances havnt been diabolical...

we are in trouble, but we all know we will be there again next yr and the next...

Performance have been pretty piss poor to be honest - what games have you been watching!??!!?

you just never know (hows that oggy)[/quote]
  • i appreciate that our games have been awful, ive only been listening to them due to geographic location.... and Ive been a doom monger for three months... so on Oggys call im changing tac....

We need a bit of positivity here.... everyone is depressed but Feck it, lets get positive...

10 wins thats all we need starting tomorrow....
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]i appreciate that our games have been awful, ive only been listening to them due to geographic location.... and Ive been a doom monger for three months... so on Oggys call im changing tac....

We need a bit of positivity here.... everyone is depressed but Feck it, lets get positive...

10 wins thats all we need starting tomorrow....

Mascot, I'm proud of you ........!
  • leave it out oggs, Ill start blushing ;)
  • edited February 2009
    Wait for next year

Die Season II - Back with a Vengence
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Wait for next year

Dies Season II - Back with a Vengence

AFKA, the one thing we don't want ....... is a sequel.
  • Please just end it now.

I've just had enough of this season :-(