Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

For all you old punks

DA9DA9
edited January 2009 in Not Sports Related
Splodgenessabounds of Two pints of lager fame, playing at The Duchess of Edinburgh, Wickham Lane tomorrow night.

Scam 69 are there next Saturday 7th Feb, and Superyob on 7th March

Charlton friendly pub used by loads I know, run by one of the bikers who had the Phoenix in Dartford.

Comments

• Aaargh, I am away tomorrow and also next Saturday. Typical, seen Splodge a couple of times years back, and used to be a massive Sham fan, seen them many times. Music is now very dated but was great at the time.

Mmm, next Saturday's arrangements may have to change!
  • Cheers for heads up DA9 lol do i miss those band nights in the Phoenix had some right good bands down there over the years...have to con the good lady into a visit up to the Duchess.....
  • Will they be saying goodbye to their horse?
  • [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]Cheers for heads up DA9 lol do i miss those band nights in the Phoenix had some right good bands down there over the years...have to con the good lady into a visit up to the Duchess.....

Might try and get down, bit skint and meant to be out for a drink (large one) on Sunday (day off Monday, which is nice!)
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Scam 69 are there next Saturday 7th Feb

According to their website, it seems like they play a variety of stuff, might be worthwhile going.
    Down in the Tube Station
    My Sharona
    Denis Denis
    God Save the Queen
    Blitzkrieg Bop
    Turning Japanese
    Jimmy Jimmy
    Babylon's Burning
    Rock the Kasbah
    London Calling
    Another Girl, Another Planet
    No More Heroes
    Back on the Chain Gang
    Psycho Killer
    Jilted John
  • No Borstal Breakout????????

Booooooooooo.
  • wow - saw Splodge so many times at the Poly/Tramshed. What a laugh those nites were!!!
  • Heads up for Superyob next Saturday

ghosts_front.jpg

Website
  • will try to get over, as there is an old mate in the line up.

DA9 many very old faces are sure to be there for this.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]will try to get over, as there is an old mate in the line up.

DA9 many very old faces are sure to be there for this.

Indeed, and some new ones as well!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

Scam 69 are there next Saturday 7th Feb,

Sham 97 ...... the present Labour government.

:o(
  • Heads up, Superyob tomorrow night
  • what time u geting there fella ? me and bauldy will get a sherbert from the cons after the game.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]what time u geting there fella ? me and bauldy will get a sherbert from the cons after the game.

I'll be there about 8-8:30, not at the game 2mrw
  • punk.now they were the days.saw the adverts at woolwich poly and the clash at lewisham odeon.pucca
  • Was at both of these, and also the Banshees at both venues,and Penetration at Woolwich and that little hall next to Orpington Station in 78.