Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burnley vs. Charlton - Poll, Predictions, Teams and Match Thread

Comments

• All the team news first on Burnley FC site. Natch !
  • We may have a chance!
    We beat Palace, we could have a do the same with Burnley!
  • Burnley: Jensen, Alexander, Kalvenes, Duff, Caldwell, Paterson, Elliott, McCann, Blake, Williams, Eagles.

Subs: Penny, Kevin McDonald, Gudjonsson, Rodriguez, Thompson.

Charlton Athletic: Elliot, Youga, Bailey, Holland, Spring, Dickson, Sam, Murty, Burton, Soares, Ward.

Subs: Randolph, Ambrose, Racon, Basey, Kandol.

Holland at the back I assume. Hard for Ward to come in so late and play with a stand in CH, even if Matt is a very experienced player.

Racon and Ambrose on the bench as well. Glad Racon is back. Kandol and Basey give us options.

Up the Addicks
  • So Dicko starts!
  • Well Dicko gets his chance - I bloody hope he takes it - Up the Addicks
  • Ward is there, Henry - just the players are listed in squad order number, I expect
  • Pretty useful bench too
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Ward is there, Henry - just the players are listed in squad order number, I expect

Yes, I can read you know : - )

Meant it was hard for him to come in so late to a re-shuffled back four. At least he would have played with Hudson at Palace
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Well Dicko gets his chance - I bloody hope he takes it - Up the Addicks

Give him 15 minutes. If no goals sell him : - )
  • I bet Bailey is still knackered from Tuesday, the amount of running he got through
  • Sponsored links:

• Posted By: Oggy RedWard is there, Henry - just the players are listed in squad order number, I expect

Meant it was hard for him to come in so late to a re-shuffled back four. At least he would have played with Hudson at Palace

It was just the way your post first read, Henry.

Reading it again with different emphasis, I can see you had referred to him as in the team.

Sorry. ;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Posted By: Oggy RedWard is there, Henry - just the players are listed in squad order number, I expect

It was just the way your post first read, Henry.

Reading it again with different emphasis, I can see you had referred to him as in the team.

Sorry. ;o)

Too long spent in Oggy land. You are starting to think like them. Slowly ; - )
  • Harsh
  • Watch your step, Henry. At least I'm not like those who live around Henryland, who give up with half the season remaining.

;o)
  • Handbags time!!!!

;-)
  • McLeod dropped to the bench already for Millwall
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Watch your step, Henry. At least I'm not like those who live around Henryland, who give up with half the season remaining.

;o)

Too, too true. You and me will stay loyal though

All together now.

"Keep right on till the end of the road"
  • COME ON DICKO!!!!!
  • Hmm, I l change my draw prediction to a win with Dickson starting
  • alrite lads

come on you addicks!!

0-1

Gray penalty

;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Dickson starting!! Didn't think he'd give him a start just yet.

Shelvey left out. Guess there's just no room with Racon and Ambrose available again. To think we also have Wright and ZZ, and a few more reserves, so much competition for places in midfield.
  • Has Dickson scored yet?
  • Should be commentary here:

burnley radio

but i'm getting an error.

anyone else?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Watch your step, Henry. At least I'm not like those who live around Henryland, who give up with half the season remaining.

;o)

Too, too true. You and me will stay loyal though

All together now.

"Keep right on till the end of the road"

Cheers, Henry!

:o)
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Has Dickson scored yet?

No, get rid : - )
  • What's happening - the CAFC commentary is Bolton Spurs
  • Chris Dickson - all he does is shoot!!
  • RIght can't bear "listening" to game this way so I'm off.

Come on Charlton, give us a another win.
  • [cite]Posted By: rufusisadogsname[/cite]Should be commentary here:

burnley radio

but i'm getting an error.

anyone else?

asking for username / password