Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Those nasty Palace fans burning a Charlton scarf

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2009
    I have had to break it my wooly hat and now he has now stayed hidden in the draw worried about a mass burning of woolies, It took me long enough to convince him that Wooiles closing down was a shop and not him and his mates.

i hope they catch the nasty nigels who did this and String vest them up
  • Options
    Scarf murdering scum
  • Options
    in response I set fire to a palace fans box of crisp packets
  • Options
    i heard there is a train load of em on their way to the club shop to ave it, the gloves and scarfs are tooling them up with badges and tie pins,

gonna be stitches dropped all over se7
  • Options
    How about a minutes round of applause next Saturday against Cardiff?

We can put it on the big screen with a big RIP 2009
  • Options
    Someone sitck a scarf up at the back of the covered end in memory.

On the big screen with a list of scarves/gloves that we have lost in the previous year.
  • Options
    They're just bunch of Knit wits..
  • Options
    I heard they told scarfy to get knotted and that's when he lost his rag!
  • Options
    F@@kwitts, still, we got their money for the scarf. (only concerned with Brighton remember)
  • Options
    Apparently a brighton scarf has only just been released from the seamstresses after a similar affair where he was stitched up by a group of palace fingerless thug gloves.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2009
    Laughter really is the best antedote isn't it? I bet those fools thought they'd upset us with that little stunt. Even more reason to laugh at the palarse[/b]!
  • Options
    That scarf used to hang around my "neck of the woods" "burning a scarf your aving a laugh burning a scarf your aving a laugh" lol Nigel mugs.
  • Options
    Thing is do we really hate Palace or despise them ? I hate Millwall but despise Palace. Not worth hating imho.
  • Options
    de·spise (d-spz)
    tr.v. de·spised, de·spis·ing, de·spis·es
    1. To regard with contempt or scorn: despised all cowards and flatterers.
    2. To dislike intensely; loathe: despised the frigid weather in January.
    3. To regard as unworthy of one's interest or concern
  • Options
    hate (ht)
    v. hat·ed, hat·ing, hates
    v.tr.
    a. To feel hostility or animosity toward.
    b. To detest.
    2. To feel dislike or distaste for: hates washing dishes.
    v.intr.
    To feel hatred.
    n.
    1. Intense animosity or dislike; hatred.
    2. An object of detestation or hatred
  • Options
    SHG What about the Scarf mate his family will be Scarved for their lives!
  • Options
    Dazzler. you must be more bored than me ! ;0)
  • Options
    The palace fans claim that the scarf had trod on their feet and so got what was coming to it.
  • Options
    ....it's what happens on the fringes of society.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]The palace fans claim that the scarf had trod on their feet and so got what was coming to it.

Threading on someone's foot doesn't deserve a torching....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ....let alone scarficide
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite] I hate Millwall but despise Palace. Not worth hating imho.

ditto

Tell you what, this woollen have happened in the old daze.

Bloodnut, I was going to start a RIP thread but AFKA said it's knot on
  • Options
    Could they not afford a shirt between them?
  • Options
    Think they got the wrong end of the stick when they were told by mummy to keep their necks warm as it would be a cold night.

In the unlikely event that they ever get a UEFA cup "tie" on the continent they'll probably have it away with a mob of cravats.
  • Options
    Having popped over to one of our stripy friends 'forums' to see how our own mirthmakers were slicing and dicing the nigels I was hoping to see a few witty ripostes on both sides or dare I say a nigel site nearly as good as our own (but our chaps aside) I have to say it was a about as witty and amusing to read as graffiti on a public toilet door.
    It really was poor fayre "piss off you Charlton C##t " your going down" sic. This really was as good as it got! they even moaned how over here on life we had debates etc! Unreal! Just goes to show why so many come over here because it is so crap over there!
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    "piss off you Charlton C##t " your going down"

You mean they managed to spell all that correctly, I can forgive the your instead of you're .

Grammar, Nigel must try harder!
  • Options
    Well if they were as good at grammar and spelling as they were at torching innocent scarfy, maybe they would have been noticed....
  • Options
    Son of Selhurst and too a less of an extent Budgie seems to be decent posters, but the majority of them on their forums seems to be very immature and enjoy the word mug. I used to post on their page occasionally on rivals.net but won't be doing the same on holmesdale and what not.
  • Options
    I notice that no-one ever mentions a "Mill-Wall" forum.
    Is this because of the blinding obvious;

They can't read reading and they can't write writing ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]I notice that no-one ever mentions a "Mill-Wall" forum.
    Is this because of the blinding obvious;

They can't read reading and they can't write writing ?

monkeys_computers%5B1%5D.jpg