Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Amady Faye to Pompey

According to Sky, Portsmouth are trying to sign Faye. Amazing the way players performances can vary at different clubs.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]According to Sky, Portsmouth are trying to sign Faye. Amazing the way players performances can vary at different clubs.

Must be a very persuasive agent that Willy McFaul
  • Options
    ....well.... I do remembering him score for us to beat them 1-0 at Fratton Park in our relegation season...maybe that was it?
  • Options
    They must have seen his potential.....damned if i saw any
  • Options
    Is there a sell on clause?
  • Options
    We always miss out on the best players.

Sort it out Curbs Pards Parky ....!

;o)
  • Options
    i'm gobsmacked that any manager see any good in that useless lump of shit - esp PL managers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]According to Sky, Portsmouth are trying to sign Faye. Amazing the way players performances can vary at different clubs.

Pompey was his first team in the UK and he's generally considered a success, I imagine they are going on memory rather than the evidence of his more recent failures at Newcastle, Charlton, Rangers etc.

If Stoke do sell him, do we get a cut? Am I right in thinking, or was it gossip that we are still picking up some of his wages at Stoke, so presumably if he is sold and if the rumours are true, then we no longer have to pay these?
  • Options
    why would we be paying some of his wages he's their player now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]why would we be paying some of his wages he's their player now

As I said, it's just a rumour that we are paying some of his wages, I've no idea if there is any truth in it.
  • Options
    i must find myself one of these african non footballers and pass him round taking a rake off each time passing some to the same old same old. even respectable clubs like charlton might play.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2009
    He he I think we paid them to take him off our hands, paying some of his wages is a way of making it sound less bad (honest)...