Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We was robbed

Ive just seen the highlights of the Sheff U game yesterday and I can't believe we didn't get a penalty at the end of the game. I thought we were dreadfully unlucky.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2009
    Looked like a blatant foul and then a handball right in front of the ref.

Our luck has been so consistently poor that I can't even get outraged at these things anymore. Something like that happens every game.
  • Options
    not sure a replay is in our interests anyway to be honest. looked a penalty though
  • Options
    Yup, very clear that it was a penalty.

Danny Webber seemed to be the main difference between the teams in the 1st half according to the limited highlights on CAFCTV.
  • Options
    sorry to disagree with you there..............the main differenec between the two sides was the forward line. The had on we and we didn't, until Dickson and Gray came on.

Although Ambrose did have had a good game in the Shelvy position behind Burton.
  • Options
    we were not robbed. Once again we got what we deserved, nothing. And we deserved nothing because in a relatively unimportant cup game, in the general scheme of things, Parky played the totally ineffective Burton up front on his own for the majority of the game. It was a golden chance to see what Dicko could do and yet Pardky chose to go with Burton. Goals win games and Burton doesn't score any.