Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So, what would you say to the team at 7.35p.m on Tuesday?

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
Parky might say (in Al Pacino mode) : 'You got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes-you're gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team because he knows, when it comes down to it, you're gonna do the same for him. That's a team gentlemen! And either we heal now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now, what are you gonna do? '
Then again he might say 'Good luck lads, do your best.

Comments

• Options
    Dicko you're playing and the rest of you are not sure what to do with the ball just give it to Dicko.
  • Options
    "Win !".
  • Options
    you all a bunch of c***** ...... now leave all the bullshit in the dressing room .... and win this f*&(%$$$ game...

then smash up one of tables and on the way out slap hudson round the face......

as he leaves he shouts "YOUR A F&*(KING DISGRACE"

thats what id do...
  • Options
    Take a look at the badge on your shirt..what does it mean to you? To most of you it won't mean f**k all,but to those people out there in the stands it means a hell of a lot and they are hurting at the moment.You have got this one chance tonight to prove to them and me you can cut it and you really do care..get your fingers out of your arses and go and do what you are f***ing paid to do or i'll open up the dressing room to the fans... and believe me YOU WON'T LIKE THAT!!
  • Options
    I would say:

In two hours you can be sitting here thinking that when it comes to the crunch I stood up to be counted. You can think that at last I gave those people a performance that puts a smile on their face You can feel every bump and bruise and know that your opposite number has twice as many. In short you can sit there and feel proud.

If you do not think you will be sitting here in two hours thinking any of those things now then get changed because you have no place on my pitch.
  • Options
    If I was Parky I'd probably be saying:

"Dickson keep yourself warm, we'll probably need you for the last 10 minutes when we're 2-0 down".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Take a look at the badge on your shirt..what does it mean to you? To most of you it won't mean f**k all,but to those people out there in the stands it means a hell of a lot and they are hurting at the moment.You have got this one chance tonight to prove to them and me you can cut it and you really do care..get your fingers out of your arses and go and do what you are f***ing paid to do or i'll open up the dressing room to the fans... and believe me YOU WON'T LIKE THAT!!
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]I would say:

In two hours you can be sitting here thinking that when it comes to the crunch I stood up to be counted. You can think that at last I gave those people a performance that puts a smile on their face You can feel every bump and bruise and know that your opposite number has twice as many. In short you can sit there and feel proud.

If you do not think you will be sitting here in two hours thinking any of those things now then get changed because you have no place on my pitch.

Put these two together and I think we have a winner.
  • Options
    You have a chance tonight to stop this season from being a total wash out. You all care about football, or you wouldn't have made the sacrifices you have to get this far. You all support a team, it may not be this one, but you know what a local derby means. You know what it means to the club, to the community, and most of all to the supporters. Too many times this season we have all been found wanting at the crucial moment, tonight you can right a lot of wrongs out there. You are part of an exclusive club that can write "Professional Footballer" on their passports, now go out there and prove you deserve to be part of that club.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Someone go on the post on a free kick just outside the box !!!

or

'im quitting after the game so start playing for the fans and the new boss now'
  • Options
    "right lads because I care so much for this club Im off see yer later! "oh and go out and stuff those Palarse *****"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    win or your have you P45 ready for you at 10pm tonight
  • Options
    I cant talk long as this line is dodgy and Eastenders is on, but go out and try your best, I really hope you win, I just cant watch it myself.

Oh and Gray, jump.

I hope you've got this on loudspeaker.
  • Options
    Look into my eyes, not around my eyes, into my eyes......You are going to win !
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    It should be "If any of you feckless arseholes come back in this changing room without sweating blood for this great club and getting a result I am personally going to rip each of your bollox off with a set of molton hot pliers and chuck the rest of you back on the pitch with 11 insane bulls and feed what remains to an army of red ants"

More likely will be "Having lost 4-1 I don't suppose the players can face seeing each other for a day or two so I am going to send the lads on an all expenses paid trip to Euro Disney in the hope that they will feel a bit better the poor little loves. Having to put up with the fans and their outlandish idea's that we might win a game is all to much to bare for these poor little mites and as professionals they should not be subjected to that"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Look into my eyes, not around my eyes, into my eyes......You are going to win !
    Look into my eyes
  • Options
    "CAGED TIGERS!!"
  • Options
    For once lads, asa collective, go out and earn your money tonight.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Look into my eyes, not around my eyes, into my eyes......You are going to win !
    I was actually thinking about this the other day. Can we actually hypnotise them all & send them out to play?
  • Options
    "This... is Charlton, this.... is the Valley, go in front of the fans and give them something to make some noise about for a change!"
  • Options
    If I were Parky (aka Tom Bola) I'd be getting the raffle machine ready in order to select the starting XI........

In goal, it's ticket number 36 - Holland

Right Back goes to ticket number 24 - Burton

etc etc etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Go out there and perform you cnuts! you owe it to every single addick out there!!!!! If they feeel that you are performing for THEIR club they will support you but if you hide in the shadows THEY will find you and shout you down. you have 90 minutes to earn your crust so look towards the covered end and find the pride to wear the badge. THEY would die for this club, would you DO the same?????
  • Options
    You will win if you score more goals than them.
  • Options
    Like every playground you know he goes along the lines of

'Okay then lads, whos left footed, stand over there, who's right footed, stand over there.'
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I predict the usual frezied stoking of aggression, in vintage military terms - a la Dads Army.

"If it's not too much trouble, would you mind awfully going out there and getting three points?

Then one of the players pipes up " If we win, my sister Dolly has promised some cucumber sandwiches"
  • Options
    How about

" I had a meeting with Steve Waggott on Thursday and he told me the financial situation is dire and that come February we might not be able to pay your wages. I've spent all weekend lining up scouts from every Premiership and Championship club as well as some from accross Europe and they are all in the stands tonight. Steve assures me that no reasonable offer will be refused. Now go out there and play the game of your lives. "
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]I predict the usual frezied stoking of aggression, in vintage military terms - a la Dads Army.

"If it's not too much trouble, would you mind awfully going out there and getting three points?

Then one of the players pipes up " If we win, my sister Dolly has promised some cucumber sandwiches"

That's a genuine LOL Big Will, still chuckling as I write this.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    I was actually thinking about this the other day. Can we actually hypnotise them all & send them out to play?

I was thinking along similar lines the other day watching the snooker. O'Sullivan had no right winning half the frames he did from the position he was in but when it came down to it he had the mentality spot on. Even when he made a mistake he'd put it out of his mind and the next shot would be a stunner. the other bloek just couldn't handle it anywhere near as well.

Get whoever does his pep talks in the dressing room tomorrow perleeze...
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Just to finish off: I think he'll give them a rip-roaring, blood and thunder speech to get them fired up then just as they walk out of the dressing room ready to die for the cause he'll call out 'Let's do this one for Pards, fellas'.