Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Evening Standard

Is being sold to Russian billionaire and former KGB agent, Alexander Lebedev for a £1 - the guy has probably still paid over the top for it.

Hope it doesn't become a tool for propoganda ;-)

Comments

• Options
    I didn't get it last night as I was out on the lash. What was the result of the Darren Bent poll?
  • Options
    It'll still be a stinking elitist middle-class rag
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]It'll still be a stinking elitist middle-class rag
    Right on comrade ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I didn't get it last night as I was out on the lash. What was the result of the Darren Bent poll?

It was something around 56/44 in favour of him going.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Is being sold to Russian billionaire and former KGB agent, Alexander Lebedev for a £1 - the guy has probably still paid over the top for it.

I'd say so... think everyone else only pays 50p
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    LMFAO!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]It'll still be a stinking elitist middle-class rag
    Right on comrade ;-)
    You're funny.
  • Options
    Stanaardski! Stanaardski! Those russian oligarch guys just want money? Look at Pravda online. I thought it might be a credible source for world news but it was like reading the Star or something.

http://english.pravda.ru/

Funny old world!?