Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simeon Jackson

edited January 2009 in Rumours
Don't know how true this is - transfers involving Charlton are getting a bit tiresome to be honest - but Simeon Jackson could be on his way in a part ex deal for Chris Dickson.
He's got a pretty impressive LOWER LEAGUE record of a goal every two games.

130 apps, 57 goals.

Comments

• Options
    Simeon who?
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I know - just passing on what a Gillingham season ticket holder friend of mine has told me.

I don't think Kaka would be an exicting signing at the moment. Too many players have gone in and out of The Valley front door over the past two seasons.

And with our current habit of turning decent strikers into misfiring muppets, the Brazilian would no doubt be loaned out to Bury in the summer, after failing to find his form in SE7.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    ....you could bet your bottom dollar that Andy Gray would be banging them in at the San Siro though, after being a makeweight in the Kaka transfer.
  • Options
    scored a cracker against Villa the other week in the FA Cup.
  • Options
    He ran Zat Knight ragged the other week. Reminds me of a young Paul Williams.

HE MUST BE THE ANSWER.
  • Options
    Not as good a scoring record as Dicko at that (and a higher) level though.
  • Options
    All ifs and buts I know but this would sureky be a non-sensicle swap. If we 're shipping Dicko and Mcleod out to make room for a proven talent like Lita then I can at least see some sense in it but to ship them out to make room for another gamble on a 'prolific' lower league striker, when we haven't even played a full hand with the two we're shipping out would seem pointless.
  • Options
    Simone Jackson from the Mighty Gills, this season just gets better & better !
  • Options
    Thud

*Head hits desk*
  • Options
    What sort if name is simeon!!??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another big girl to add to our ranks.....grrrrreat!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]What sort if name is simeon!!??

No idea - but he could be absolutely Biblical!!
  • Options
    A very good player a canadian internaitional with pace and a good finish
    One bad thing is that he is small but can get his share of headers
  • Options
    Canadian international. That aboot sums us up.
  • Options
    Had recent trials with both Man Utd and Man City, Aston Villa are reportedly looking at him after he tore them apart in the cup game
  • Options
    hes a lightweight!
  • Options
    May be built like a lightweight but is more a heavyweight than Gray who plays like a lightweight!
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Well you know when your in the shit if your turning to gillingham players to get you out of trouble. Cant be true.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sideways[/cite]Thud, *Head hits desk*

ROFL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]Well you know when your in the shit if your turning to gillingham players to get you out of trouble. Cant be true.

But someone who scored goals for Gillingham whilst on loan has to be in the team!

Fear not, Bi is coming, Bi is the saviour
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surely no better than Dickson or McLeod at the moment?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Surely no better than Dickson or McLeod at the moment?

Who Jackson or Bi?

Who cares about Jackson. He may be a good foil for the saviour so sign him up.
  • Options
    I'd prefer Arthur two_sheds Jackson myself!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I'd prefer Arthur two_sheds Jackson myself!

Legend
  • Options
    Shammmooooooone motherf**cker! Im semiooooone Jackson heeeheee! owwww!
  • Options
    He's overrated by Gillingham fans, looks good in a shit league.

McLeod is 20 times the player he is
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I'd prefer Arthur two_sheds Jackson myself!

Legend

"So why, why........ why do they call you Arthur two sheds Jackson ....?"

"Well, I've got 2 sheds of course!"

(Or maybe it was 3 sheds ....? Can't remember)
  • Options
    I thought he played more on the left wing rather than as a forward?

(That's Jackson, not Two sheds)
  • Options
    He's been up top for them all season
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    he scored tonight