Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Equally bad at Southampton

Hope things never get to this at The Valley ?

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/4056906.Fans_revolt_but_Jan_understands_why/

Comments

• I hope we dont ever see that at the Valley.......dont know what the answer is.....we have all lost our way lately......things badly need a shake up
  • Let's hope not, but to be honest it would not surprise me if a couple of them things that happened on saturday at St Marys occur by the end of the season.
  • and they are five points better off than we are !!!

In our position they would have burnt the ground down by now !!
  • WSSWSS
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Let's hope not, but to be honest it would not surprise me if a couple of them things that happened on saturday at St Marys occur by the end of the season.
    Wouldnt surprise me at all to be honest, especially the crowd stuff. I've already heard a few frank exchanges in the NU in the past couple of games. more so than i've heard before - it's not a nice place up there!
  • i'm gona start if i hear C A F C during the palarse game ;o)
  • My sister was at the game on Saturday (her boyfriend's got a box at St Mary's) and was telling me all about it last night.
  • can see certain things happening and the same as what has happened down there
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Let's hope not, but to be honest it would not surprise me if a couple of them things that happened on saturday at St Marys occur by the end of the season.
    Wouldnt surprise me at all to be honest, especially the crowd stuff. I've already heard a few frank exchanges in the NU in the past couple of games. more so than i've heard before - it's not a nice place up there!
    Exactly the same in the NL - almost kicked-off right behind me.
  • Is that Saints fan being held back by a girl?!

HAHAHA!
  • Christ, I got halfway through the second comment and had to give it up - far to close to home for my liking!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I was at the Saints game on Saturday in the press box and how they lost i do not know! Poortvliet has got them playing some nice football but too many young players in the side and no proven goalscorer... second bit sounds familiar doesnt it?!

Dont know if Rupert Lowe was actually at the game but he got plenty of stick. The song they have for him is 'Swing Low, Swing Rupert Lowe, Swing him off the Itchen bridge!' so he's as popular as the first time in charge!

Seeing the fans fighting between themselves and then taking on the security guards was sad to see, there was a two man pitch invasion after the game aswell where they tried to get down the tunnel.

Club is in dire straits. Feel sorry for Jan cause he's a nice bloke but he'll be gone soon.
  • Only 1 home win in 13 - Christ, that makes us look awesome! :-)

But I bet we get turned over at their place!
  • edited January 2009
    ''But I bet we get turned over at their place!''

You're such a doomster, Swisdom! I reckon April 4 at Southampton will be a glorious day giving Pardky his first league win , thus proving Mr Murray right that he is "overwhelmingly" the best man for the job and earning him a three year extension on his contract...

And by the way, if you include the FA cup game v Norwich, we currently also have just one win in our last 13 home matches!