Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

sat. night!

Started the night badly after todays/yesterdays game, but ended up with good mates and few beers.
Although it hurts it is only a game, chin up and all of that.

Comments

• Options
    I agree, although I still come home to here and get myself depressed again.

Just once I want to be able to go out on a Saturday night to celebrate a Charlton win.
  • Options
    well my day weren't the best either .

dropped the missus off at the station for work dead early and came home to have scrambled egg on toast , cooked the lot before realising there was no butter.
    I then went to the gym and got some stuff for lunch and when I got home I realised I'd forgotten the butter again.

Also today I sold a bike on ebay and the guy came and picked it up only to ring me half hour later to tell me the back wheel was wobbling all over the place , he brought it back and I found the receipt and took it back to sports direct to be told "oh we don't accept the bikes back in store you'll have to ring the helpline" . So now I not only couldn't sell the bike but as I'd already bought one to replace it I now have two bikes and no room.

Oh well I thought , nevermind I'm off to see quadrophenia at the NFT tonight with a q and a from Phil Daniels except when I got there and was about to go in I got called out through work and had to go to kingston.

I then realised we had been beaten and Jeffers had scored .

I bet you can guess out of all these things what gutted me the most
  • Options
    sorry to hear about the butter mate, that's rough
  • Options
    I'm guessing it was the fact you went to the gym ?

;-0
  • Options
    Well I had to pay twice for my train ticket yesterday!
    All in, it cost me over £90 just to get up there after missing my train. Thanks tfl for telling me the dlr was running fine when there was a replacement bus service!

On top of that, I'm now ill!
  • Options
    Sick of Charlton ?