Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Quiz question

Which is the odd one out in this list of numbers?

Comments

• Options
    If I said 39 would a big buzzer go off and the screen behind me flash like on QI?
  • Options
    Its gotta be 39....all the other double to give the answer next in line.....
  • Options
    Is it 26 ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Duck-Killer Brown[/cite]Its gotta be 39....all the other double to give the answer next in line.....

Yeah but it's too obvious. I'm guessing it's something else or he wouldn't have bothered posting it.
  • Options
    Have to agree with Henry as 39 is the only odd number all the other are even numbers
  • Options
    64. All other numbers have been on CAFC shirts this season.
  • Options
    64 all the other can be scored with one dart.
  • Options
    is 2 the only prime number?
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]If I said 39 would a big buzzer go off and the screen behind me flash like on QI?
    reckon you could be right
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]reckon you could be right[div id=Attachments_383021 class=Attachments][ul][div]Qi_39.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Well played CFW.. Hats off to you with that one..
  • Options
    The answwer is 16
  • Options
    how ?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]The answwer is 16[/quote]

Thats not an answer!!!! why?
  • Options
    No 16 comes with chips................................................ all the rest are with boiled rice.
    Boom boom!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]No 16 comes with chips................................................ all the rest are with boiled rice.
    Boom boom!!!

Not in local Chinese.
  • Options
    my chinese doesn't use numbers!