Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reasons for your user name?

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2009
    Because my name is Ali, and I have a tendency to wibble. But more importantly....
    [cite]9goalswentpastperry wrote:[/cite]12/09/89
    I'm planning a special 17th anniversary party as we speak,all welcome..
    The 12th of September is a Saturday this year - any chance of a revival of the chant in honour of the 20th anniversary?
  • Options
    I can't spell road.
  • Options
    Because I live in Bermuda.
  • Options
    In the words of Peter Burrowes, "Errrrrrrrr ..."
  • Options
    Becasue the 4 and the A are the wrong way around on my keyboard.
  • Options
    I used to live in Guinness Buildings and I like a pint of the black stuff.
  • Options
    no explanation required ..... one of the most naturally gifted footballers to grace the game with a sweet left foot but enough of me.....................
  • Options
    I thought we were ...............
  • Options
    Plaaayer's little brother started calling me it one day when we were about 7. For no apparent reason.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Have no clue!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Earliest Valley memories are with my dad on the old east terrace and after the game as thousands and thousands of fans drifted away there were these mountains of peanut shells.

But I dont do nostalgia.
  • Options
    BDL short for Big Dave Lockwood.

Goes back to the days when I had Petef, 3Blokes, GBH and Algarve Addick on my saturday morning show on Millennium. GBH put the Big in front, i'm not one to boast but hey......
  • Options
    I come from Kent and my name is Fred!
  • Options
    In honour of my move to France I went for the french plural but seems to have caused some confusion as lots seem to think I'm actually called Les. I ain't and I will be reverting back to Bournemouth Addick now the prediction thingy's over and I've moved back to Bournemouth. Like I was ever gonna win the bloody thing...
  • Options
    Obvious really. Used to use the Bartram entrance in the old days and stood three quarters of the way up roughly at half way line.
  • Options
    Nothing beats Neal warnocks 'colin wanker!' such a perfect anagram.

Mines after a story I wrote several years ago.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thewolfboy[/cite]Nothing beats Neal warnocks 'colin wanker!' such a perfect anagram.

Mines after a story I wrote several years ago.

Lyb the woof?
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite]Earliest Valley memories are with my dad on the old east terrace and after the game as thousands and thousands of fans drifted away there were these mountains of peanut shells.

But I dont do nostalgia.

Tapping into the same theme, the old boy who used to sell them on the east terrace used to shout "Peanuts, tanner a bag","Six a bag of nuts"
  • Options
    First match; 31/03/51, lost 0-1 to Pompey. Don't remember too much about it now though, except seeing Sam in goal and waving goodbye to Hans Jeppson as he did a lap of honour.
  • Options
    because I'm a fat bloke :-o
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2009
    Because I live in Petts Wood .
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I was at Gatwick to pick someone up, she got there early and asked a call to be put out for Kap Varma, the call went out for Captain Varma and that got abbreviated to Kap 10 by friends and colleagues
  • Options
    The devil employs me.
  • Options
    I'm half Croatian, my Croatian grandfather's name was Pavo, which name I was given, but in English = Paul...when I was born.
  • Options
    Was originally STUBERNAITOR but changed to StubleyAddick because Stubley is obiovously my surname :)
  • Options
    Cos I spend a lot of my life in Thailand and Malaysia
  • Options
    I just lurk....
  • Options
    Supa
    Supaclive
    Supa
    Supaclive
    Supa
    Supaclive
    Supaclive Mendonca ...